Big Buck Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
    D I think it's a beautiful buck! Congrats! I'd rather not read a story than to read a made up story... Like others have done recently.
    How come a pond and a large cat come cross my mind???

Comment

D I think it's a beautiful buck! Congrats! I'd rather not read a story than to read a made up story... Like others have done recently.
      There was that one tall tale, it was priceless!

Comment

I agree

That's why the Mexico guys always say "Mexico buck" in their tittles. We then know right there they killed another pet. Lmfao. Hi Mexico guys.

Comment

Wow - sad to hear all the negative feedback.

The green screen sure has changed.

Kill a smaller buck and get asked if you're sure it was AR legal.
          Kill a spike or deer less than 4.5 and get debated for management practice
          Kill a big deer and its high/low fence and genetics

Looks like the only deer to be proud of is a 150 class, free range, non east-texas (but not out of state) , 7yr old, killed without a Rage or Whisker biscuit.

Great Deer - Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid View Post
            How come a pond and a large cat come cross my mind???
            Lmao... That was one of the best tall tales on TBH. And I only let it ride for 24 hours exact... It was all in good fun! There is a difference...

Comment

great looking buck! shot on a lease, pvt land?

Comment

Originally posted by Northeaster View Post

Looks like the only deer to be proud of is a 150 class, free range, non east-texas (but not out of state) , 7yr old, killed without a Rage or Whisker biscuit.

Great Deer - Congrats
                Not at all. Great deer ? YES! And yes hunting has changed. All we ask is to give all the details. Heck there are those that have killed breeder deer in cattle trailers !!! and that's a fact

Comment

Lmao!!!! Nice deer!!!!

I gotta remember to check this forum more often...good shtuff over here!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                    I agree

That's why the Mexico guys always say "Mexico buck" in their tittles. We then know right there they killed another pet. Lmfao. Hi Mexico guys.
                    Breezy Breezy NREEZY

Comment

Looks like the only deer to be proud of is a 150 class, free range, non east-texas (but not out of state) , 7yr old, killed without a Rage or Whisker biscuit.Great Deer - Congrats
                      Now this post made me laugh...........

Rwc

Comment

Great Deer - Congrats
                        This.

Comment

Just to play with fire, I'll throw out two hypotheticals. Since I'm a nice guy, and can handle myself in a civil manner, ideally... I would expect everyone else to do the same. It's really not that hard (well, for some, I guess it's pretty hard).

First one: High fenced ranch, PURELY "native" deer. Never introduced a dang thing. All you did was put up a high fence and start managing.

Second one: High fenced ranch, you kill every "native" deer inside the high fence, and introduce new genetics.

Question: When fawns start hitting the ground that are products of out in the pasture breeding, are those fawns in hypo two "less wild" than the fawns in hypo one? What about their fawns (the third generation fawns)?

Comment

No sir no difference they are wild deer in both scenarios.

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                            Just to play with fire, I'll throw out two hypotheticals. Since I'm a nice guy, and can handle myself in a civil manner, ideally... I would expect everyone else to do the same. It's really not that hard (well, for some, I guess it's pretty hard).

First one: High fenced ranch, PURELY "native" deer. Never introduced a dang thing. All you did was put up a high fence and start managing.

Second one: High fenced ranch, you kill every "native" deer inside the high fence, and introduce new genetics.

Question: When fawns start hitting the ground that are products of out in the pasture breeding, are those fawns in hypo two "less wild" than the fawns in hypo one? What about their fawns (the third generation fawns)?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

They're wild unless you have them penned up for soft release. That is my opinion.

Doing it with a native herd like Marko's family for example, has... Is more impressive. We didn't have the genetic structure to go this route.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                They're wild unless you have them penned up for soft release. That is my opinion.

Doing it with a native herd like Marko's family for example, has... Is more impressive. We didn't have the genetic structure to go this route.
                                Bingo

Comment

Working...
                                X