Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    The chickens have come home to roost.

Happy to see Alabama moderates and centrists take a stand tonight against political extremism and religiously-motivated demagoguery.

Trump commits yet another unforced error by overtly backing a bigoted zealot and theocrat. I expect he will pay the price in 2018.

Hasta la vista, Roy Moore. Evidently God was not on your side.
    What a tribalistic statement.

Comment

Lol. Good job Bannon. I’m guessing a bunch of tweets are about to be deleted.

Comment

A child molestor barely lost. How terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
          Tonight Alabama is a disgrace. Plain and simple. They just turned the tide for the dems. Call me what you may but remember what I said a year from now.

Same way I’m feeling. Sad that they couldn’t get anything done with majority but even worse now they definitely won’t!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Country over party👍

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

I must have missed where he was convicted of something. Other than in public opinion that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Roy Moore last night -

“God is always in control”

“What we’ve got to do is wait on God and let this process play out.”

God must be enjoying this cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see where he finds 22,000 more votes for Roy Moore.

Comment

The chickens have come home to roost.

Happy to see Alabama moderates and centrists take a stand tonight against political extremism and religiously-motivated demagoguery.

Trump commits yet another unforced error by overtly backing a bigoted zealot and theocrat. I expect he will pay the price in 2018.

Hasta la vista, Roy Moore. Evidently God was not on your side.

Roy Moore last night -

“God is always in control”

“What we’ve got to do is wait on God and let this process play out.”

God must be enjoying this cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see where he finds 22,000 more votes for Roy Moore.

Typical liberal responses.

No substance, name calling and labeling with a little jab at faith thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

What sort of substance would you like to frame Moore’s loss. Maybe some scripture?

Maybe try thinking independently for a minute.

Do you deny Roy would credit God if he had won?

God’s is always in control - right?

Moore’s words....not mine.

Let’s assume Moore’s assertion is correct. It’s looking like “He” felt a close loss for Moore and his evangelical fan base was appropriate.

I couldn’t agree more.

Comment

I must have missed where he was convicted of something. Other than in public opinion that is.

thats just the way it works. think about how many times you heard ppl chanting "lock her up" for a year before the presidential election. no conviction. but she was certainly guilty by public opinion.

our justice system has helped fuel this as well. there are plenty of guilty people who arent convicted. the courts may let them off of the hook but the ppl wont.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

What sort of substance would you like to frame Moore’s loss. Maybe some scripture?

Maybe try thinking independently for a minute.

Do you deny Roy would credit God if he had won?

God’s is always in control - right?

Moore’s words....not mine.

Let’s assume Moore’s assertion is correct. It’s looking like “He” felt a close loss for Moore and his evangelical fan base was appropriate.

I couldn’t agree more.

Your post has no susbstance.

What difference does it make whether he gives credit to God, either positive or negative? How does that affect you or anyone else in any way?

I can assure you I think plenty independently unlike the Alabama voters (and some on here) because they had already convicted him of wrongdoings in their minds even though he has not been formally indicted or convicted of the things he has been accused of. The sheep believed the media rather than thinking got themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                          thats just the way it works. think about how many times you heard ppl chanting "lock her up" for a year before the presidential election. no conviction. but she was certainly guilty by public opinion.

our justice system has helped fuel this as well. there are plenty of guilty people who arent convicted. the courts may let them off of the hook but the ppl wont.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree and it’s pathetic. But that’s what the general populous has been groomed (indoctrinated) to do.

Comment

It's tough to lose a senate seat to the vermins but everyday Trump is in office America is winning.

Comment

I've been assured by every one of his post that he is not a liberal. He's a moderately central, independent centrist who is moderate on issues that independents can't take sides on because of the central issue with tribalism outside of the moderate, central line of independent thinking.

Probably too complicated for your simple, Bible thumping mind to comprehend. Either that or you just can't get a clear picture from all of the gaseous smug substance that cloud every one of his post.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                                It's tough to lose a senate seat to the vermins but everyday Trump is in office America is winning.
                                Amen!

Comment

Working...
                                X