No announcement yet.

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is as much about getting under Trump's skin and keeping him in emotional tirades as much as it is about soiling his admin. I think those that want him gone know he is more likely to self implode than anything.

One thing is for sure NOTHING positive is getting done in the White House or Congress. I'm not saying it should be ignored or swept under the rug, but if this is just political gaming then move on

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      AND just because you say the other side did it does not make it right.
      This truly needs to stop if WE are going to straighten OUR ills out as a country. One wrong or 50 wrongs don't make it right for a another group to do the same!!![emoji36] Being dug in like a tick for either/any party is proving to be a significant part of our undoing as Americans.
      Originally posted by flywise View Post
      There is no way this nation is going to come though anything un-scathed as little ng as the media is a tool of one political ideology, and half the country is as dumb as it appears to be.
      There are huge forces tearing at this country in an attempt to destroy everything it has meant to the world for 250 years. Unfortunately most of those forces are not found outside the borders of the US
      I will always remain optimistic but vigilant. Just part of my DNA. [emoji6] Being scathed may not be the worse thing either. Being scathed could possibly be the lesson we need for righting the ship. .....no matter who is being scuffed up in the process. If there is "fire" I hope it reaches deep into the halls of Congress regardless of silly party affiliations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I think this is as much about getting under Trump's skin and keeping him in emotional tirades as much as it is about soiling his admin. I think those that want him gone know he is more likely to self implode than anything.

One thing is for sure NOTHING positive is getting done in the White House or Congress. I'm not saying it should be ignored or swept under the rug, but if this is just political gaming then move on
        You seriously dont think anything is getting done?
        Do you pay any attention to the news cycle at all?
        Its only been a little over a month and there has already been plenty of forward progress. And if you think all the crap being pulled by the media and the dem party since election day is something as trivial as trying to get under Trumps skin is lacking a basic understanding of democrat political history

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          This truly needs to stop if WE are going to straighten OUR ills out as a country. One wrong or 50 wrongs don't make it right for a another group to do the same!!![emoji36] Being dug in like a tick for either/any party is proving to be a significant part of our undoing as Americans.

I will always remain optimistic but vigilant. Just part of my DNA. [emoji6] Being scathed may not be the worse thing either. Being scathed could possibly be the lesson we need for righting the ship. .....no matter who is being scuffed up in the process. If there is "fire" I hope it reaches deep into the halls of Congress regardless of silly party affiliations.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone in public office being held accountable or ruined as long as it is is based on actual evidence and fact. That is highly unlikely to be the case unfortunately because all a dem has to do is create an accusation and the media will perpetuate it endlessly until the result they want is accomplished. i fully expect the swamp to be drained from both parties

Comment

I have absolutely no problem with anyone in public office being held accountable or ruined as long as it is is based on actual evidence and fact. That is highly unlikely to be the case unfortunately because all a dem has to do is create an accusation and the media will perpetuate it endlessly until the result they want is accomplished. i fully expect the swamp to be drained from both parties
            And this would be a WIN for our nation..........that matters way more to me than continually pointing figures. I wont join the chorus of THEY DID, THEY DO, THEY SAID.........both sides have proven to suck consistently when it comes to doing what is RIGHT for the American citizen over the last 30 years.
            As each of those $40,000 a year starving lawyers that win a goofball congressional seat from bum-foot (name a state of your choice) ends up being a millionaire after 4 or 5 terms in office.........it is time to understand and ACCEPT the fix is in on the American citizen.
            I leave tomorrow for DC hill visits and once you spend 20 years walking those halls and making those congressional office visits it becomes VERY clear that WE have a "systemic issue" that can only be fixed by starting at the roots.......not trimming the tree.

Comment

And this would be a WIN for our nation..........that matters way more to me than continually pointing figures. I wont join the chorus of THEY DID, THEY DO, THEY SAID.........both sides have proven to suck consistently when it comes to doing what is RIGHT for the American citizen over the last 30 years.
              As each of those $40,000 a year starving lawyers that win a goofball congressional seat from bum-foot (name a state of your choice) ends up being a millionaire after 4 or 5 terms in office.........it is time to understand and ACCEPT the fix is in on the American citizen.
              I leave tomorrow for DC hill visits and once you spend 20 years walking those halls and making those congressional office visits it becomes VERY clear that WE have a "systemic issue" that can only be fixed by starting at the roots.......not trimming the tree.
              I agree 100%

Comment

You seriously dont think anything is getting done?
                Do you pay any attention to the news cycle at all?
                Its only been a little over a month and there has already been plenty of forward progress. And if you think all the crap being pulled by the media and the dem party since election day is something as trivial as trying to get under Trumps skin is lacking a basic understanding of democrat political history
                Same team! Same team!

Yes but EO's are only valid while the responsible Exec is in office, a la Trump's undoing of Obama's EO's. They are a band aid where major surgery needs to occur.

Has congress done anything meaningful yet? Nope, not really. Are they distracted and focused on this mess rather than top priorities? Yes!

Does Trump look like an imbicil stating that Trump towers phone lines have been tapped? Yes! I may eat those words if they are true, but I highly doubt the previous admin tapped Trumps phone lines.
                Last edited by Playa; 03-04-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Trump towers phone lines have been tapped? Yes! I may eat those words if they are true, but I highly doubt the previous admin tapped Trumps phone lines.
                  Lord help us! This is NOT something else he/we need to be chasing. All outlets are saying there is zero evidence as it must be approved by the FBI, unilateral wiretaps by a sitting President cannot be done. Hoover screwed that pooch back in the 50's!

Comment

Agreed Oscar. Gonna take a BIG painful slap in the American Publics face before we wake up and realized that we're getting played by both sides. Sad! Ever wonder why the country is more divided now then anytime in the last century? Ever wonder who benefits ($$$) from a divided country? Ever wonder what's different now that wasn't the case before we had all of this division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone heard any Russian connection news since Trump called them ( the media and Obama) out?

Comment

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Has anyone heard any Russian connection news since Trump called them ( the media and Obama) out?

Nope. Seems ingenious in retrospect. The media was constantly driving a story with zero proof or sources. Trump drops a story via Twitter with zero proof or sources. Media: you can't have a narrative without proof or sources and........ of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Nope. Seems ingenious in retrospect. The media was constantly driving a story with zero proof or sources. Trump drops a story via Twitter with zero proof or sources. Media: you can't have a narrative without proof or sources and........ of crap.

These folks have never had to deal with anyone who fought back...I love it.

Comment

A hearing is set for March 20th for parties of the Trump campaign to attend including Flynn, Manafort & others. Those that refuse will be subpoenaed.

Also some pc fingerprints show that a Russian Bank server has made 2800 attempts to contact or contacted a server in Trump Tower

Comment

Isn't this what intelligence agencies do? It has been happening since the dawn of recorded history. We do it, they do it. It's not like the United States has never tried to influence an election or two.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                                A hearing is set for March 20th for parties of the Trump campaign to attend including Flynn, Manafort & others. Those that refuse will be subpoenaed.

Also some pc fingerprints show that a Russian Bank server has made 2800 attempts to contact or contacted a server in Trump Tower
                                With the new Wikileaks dump, it is now known that the CIA can put a false fingerprint on computer activity, so was it REALLY a Russian Bank server?

Comment

Working...
                                X