Clear All

58 at 28

Comment

54 at my length

Comment

35-60

Comment

Comment

All mine are 65#'s which I've shot for over 40 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
              Between 42 and 45.
              Same here. Realized somewhere along the way i went from 26" down to 23" draw which accounts for much of this.

Shooting at odd angles in bulky cold weather gear, or at odd angles around limbs or in tree stands can reduce your draw further.

Comment

50 to 60 #

Comment

48 at my DL, but I like my bows to say a nice even 50#@28.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Anymore, I've dropped down, and try to stay in the 65 to 70# range at my draw.

Currently at 68# @ my 29.5" draw, and will probably be staying there unless I change bows some day down the road.

Rick

Comment

My two Longbows are 48@28 and 43@28 but my draw length is a tad longer.

I mostly shoot the lighter poundage longbow due to back injury.

Funny thing, I shoot the same arrows out of both bows. The 48lb has factory D97 14 strand string and the 43lb has BYC 8190 14 strand string.

Rick showed me and many others that a string can make a whole lot of difference in how a bow performs.

Comment

My recurve is 48 at my DL, and my longbow is 51. Those are my hunting bows. I have a bow I shoot to work on my form with that is 35 at my Draw Length.
                        The longbow is the one in my avatar and there was a whole lot of arrow hanging out of that sow on the back side.

Comment

54 recurve and longbow.

Comment

50-53 nowadays....still have some higher pound bows, but since my stroke, just don't have the strength I used to have....

Comment

Interesting degree of ranges especially between longbows and recurves. That kinda surprises me but again, I am not a longbow guys.

Comment

55-57# @ 28, longbows mainly. Do own some in the lower 60's, just don't shoot them much anymore.

LD

Comment

Working...
                                X