No announcement yet.

Trump Jr. entertaining the Russians for dirt on HRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst part of this whole ordeal is that republicans politicians are useless and probably want Trump out too. It's pathetic that "we the people" are stuck with the "fox guarding the hen house."

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      LoL
      HRC made Abedin "separate" from Weiner.
      But then months later Abedin said they are going to counseling to work things out.

Again HRC doesn't allow publicly known funny biz in her camp.
      It creates too much noise.

Look at what trump has to deal with.
      Lol! Abedin has more terrorist ties than Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Lol! Abedin has more terrorist ties than Bin Laden.
        I didn't know that
        I guess lame stream media isn't doing their job

Comment

I didn't know that
          Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            You are going to pull a hammy here Tfan

Did HRC also make Abedin send classified docs to her pedophiles computer?

Careful. If you start making sense like that, he'll ignore you completely.

Comment

I didn't know that
              How is it always someone elses fault?

The info is out there, you just dont read it. Kind of like, we can give you the facts, but we cant understand it for you.

Huma, is linked to a pedophile and terrorists. Like with facts and stuff. Got to think a pedo with classified info, and links to foreign terrorists, is more of a threat to the country than Donnie Jr, meeting with some Russian skirt. No?

What do you think happened to the emails once they were printed?

Perhaps Comey’s most surprising revelation was that Huma Abedin — Weiner’s wife and a top Clinton deputy — had made “a regular practice” of forwarding “hundreds and thousands” of Clinton messages to her husband, “some of which contain classified information.” Comey testified that Abedin had done this so that the disgraced former congressman could print them out for her boss.

Comment

The trail of mysterious deaths continues...I'll leave this here.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  The trail of mysterious deaths continues...I'll leave this here.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...713-story.html
                  Yeah! Because everyone writes "There is no foul play in my death" in their suicide notes.

Comment

Huma, is linked to a pedophile and terrorists. Like with facts and stuff. Got to think a pedo with classified info, and links to foreign terrorists, is more of a threat to the country than Donnie Jr, meeting
                    Linked to a pedo?
                    Just like TBHrs are linked to murderers (there was a huge post in ATC where folks talked about murderes they knew and one post now where a guy wants to go to Polunsky to visit some dude who tried to off his own mom!)

These are straw man arguments.
                    This is like saying Obama is a part of ISIS
                    LoL I'm not their biggest fans buy cmon!

Comment

You are going to pull a hammy here Tfan

Did HRC also make Abedin send classified docs to her pedophiles computer?
                      What do you mean by "send"?

LoL they are going to weasel out of it

Comment

What do you mean by "send"?

LoL they are going to weasel out of it
                        Ok, so what's your point? Didn't you say something about the Clintons not being tied to questionable people? Do you even remember what you were talking about, or are you just arguing to be arguing?

Comment

Plastic bag with a helium source is an awfully elaborate way to go.
                          You would think their would be a traceable transaction for the helium, that's not a run to Walmart and buy sort of item

Comment

Liberals are delusional this Russian lawyer was not a government official. That must be hard for some to understand. What's interesting is how the liberals aren't question who, when and why off how she got into this country. Just another dang diversion from the corruption on the left.

Comment

How is it always someone elses fault?

The info is out there, you just dont read it. Kind of like, we can give you the facts, but we cant understand it for you.

Huma, is linked to a pedophile and terrorists. Like with facts and stuff. Got to think a pedo with classified info, and links to foreign terrorists, is more of a threat to the country than Donnie Jr, meeting with some Russian skirt. No?

What do you think happened to the emails once they were printed?

Perhaps Comey’s most surprising revelation was that Huma Abedin — Weiner’s wife and a top Clinton deputy — had made “a regular practice” of forwarding “hundreds and thousands” of Clinton messages to her husband, “some of which contain classified information.” Comey testified that Abedin had done this so that the disgraced former congressman could print them out for her boss.
                              Great post
                              Tfan is like most.......willfully ignorant, at least as far as the dem party goes

Comment

Working...
                              X