Uranium One deal needs to be investigated

Comment

Friends of Bill or better known as FoB needs to be investigated

Comment

Or the robbery where, nothing was robbed
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Yeah, i believe he also spied on a US presidential candidate and compounded the felony by releasing the info. To the media and no tellin who else in order to try and destroy said duely elected president.
          Might also be the same fella that got several people killed by providing weapons to enemies of the state drug cartel organizations
          Don't forget about the Netanyahu election either.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Or the robbery where, nothing was robbed
            Truly amazing the trail of dead people left in the wake...yet, the anti trumpets want justice on russia, thinking this was her undoing?? Even so much as wishing this death trail could have continued & gotten even more creepy??

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
              Well heck then charge them and try them in court!!! Like I said before if you have the evidence and control all the branches of the government, its your duty to do so.

And I'll pass on the 10$..... for now. If after they are charged and tried and found guilty then I'll say it. And you can donate the 10$ to a charity of my choosing.
              You keep saying Trump and the GOP rule the roost so if Trump wanted to get stuff accomplished it should be easy. Evidently you don't realize the GOP is just as bad as the Democrats and are just out for themselves as well. So, in essence, its Trump against 98% of the government, not just the Dems. That is why it has been so difficult to get anything accomplished.

What is your take on what I just said?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Am I thinking of the right person?
                Or how about having the big ol brass uterus to hire the person that got caught red handed rigging the primary
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  From what we now know, nothing Jr. did remotely constitutes treason. Unsavory? Yes. Ill-advised? Yes. Amateurish and stupid? Absolutely.
                  That seems to be the take from most talking heads that are conservative and even the moderates!
                  First it was .... we had no contact with the Russians whatsoever.
                  Then it was..... Yes we had contact but it was not related to the campaign.
                  Now its...... Yes, it was about the campaign and yes we were interested in collusion, but it was not illegal!!
                  See the post above, they are literally giving their opponents data points to keep this on the front page!!! Right or Wrong the administration is their own worst enemy on this subject......get it together pleeeeese!!! I, like so many American citizens need tax relief, a sensible health care option, and a government that gets back to the constitution and Bill of Rights of it's citizens........period!

Comment

Yes we should. Treason is a serious crime.
                    if we prosecuted treasonous acts, half of the democrat party would be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      if we prosecuted treasonous acts, half of the democrat party would be in prison.
                      Lets get them then!!! The GOP (Jeff Sessions) has the power to open all of the concerns that are listed on this thread and more. Lets be honest with ourselves, they will never do it as the dirt goes BOTH ways.......it is horrible at best......and sad for our children and grandchildren!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        You keep saying Trump and the GOP rule the roost so if Trump wanted to get stuff accomplished it should be easy. Evidently you don't realize the GOP is just as bad as the Democrats and are just out for themselves as well. So, in essence, its Trump against 98% of the government, not just the Dems. That is why it has been so difficult to get anything accomplished.

I'm with you on that assessment Bubba!

It's not a Dem vs GOP issue,
                        It's a govt against The People issue.

Some on here think Obama is still the culprit but they are being shown that with Obama replaced with one of their own it's more of the same.

Why can't they see that if you replace a component with a totally differentn't component in the system and nothing changes then that component had zero effect on the system to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Oh I know. I was saying there's no point in you even trying to defend Trump or bring up Hillary/Obama etc. It's so nonsensical it doesn't deserve your effort.
                          Gotcha. You had me worried. You stay in there and keep droppin' bombs. My dinner is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            I'm with you on that assessment Bubba!

It's not a Dem vs GOP issue,
                            It's a govt against The People issue.

Some on here think Obama is still the culprit but they are being shown that with Obama replaced with one of their own it's more of the same.

Why can't they see that if you replace a component with a totally differentn't component in the system and nothing changes then that component had zero effect on the system to begin with.
                            We did not replace obama with the same.....we replaced him with someone who has Americas best interests in mind. Thats what business men do, they look after self interest and inturn the country benefits.
                            Obama , bernie, hillery.....have no business interest. They benefit from gov. Power.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Don't forget about the Netanyahu election either.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

I cannot reply to that from my phone. Just don't have the dexterity. Lol
                                Will reply when I get to the office tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X