No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm finally in my new unit for a year ended up going to Casey but I work on Castle in 70th BSB at the HHC SPO

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
      Well I'm finally in my new unit for a year ended up going to Casey but I work on Castle in 70th BSB at the HHC SPO
      dont worrie will keep the pigs at bay

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
        Brad don't have too much fun in the ville. When you get a chance hit Tokare over by Hovey gate. For some reason the ville outside another post then the one your on is always better. I would go to TDC or down south just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
          nope all that steel that was the bases got all mangled up when they pulled it out
          Thought those boxes were all wood and the bases were inside the box??

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
            Thought those boxes were all wood and the bases were inside the box??
            Nope hard to see when you are that far

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
              Nope hard to see when you are that far
              Really..no kidding...however I was there and the targets on the "old" range were made from wood were they not..Matt?

Comment

Well got my first hood hog this morning. Just went to check camera around 9:30 and as soon as I got to it and turned on my laptop I looked up and hogs were coming in to the feeder so I ran to the truck and got some lead and eased back in. Quite a rush when you aren't expecting in it. Haven't seen them on camerea during the day before but one huge sow had about 10 piglets so that could be a reason?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J-Raz View Post
                  Well got my first hood hog this morning. Just went to check camera around 9:30 and as soon as I got to it and turned on my laptop I looked up and hogs were coming in to the feeder so I ran to the truck and got some lead and eased back in. Quite a rush when you aren't expecting in it. Haven't seen them on camerea during the day before but one huge sow had about 10 piglets so that could be a reason?
                  Congrats..that will work nice on the BBQ

Comment

Thanks. Thats exactly what I was thinking. This 70 pounder will just fit in my pit!

Comment

Thanks. Thats exactly what I was thinking. This 70 pounder will just fit in my pit!
                      Heck yeah...will be some good eatin' for sure

Comment

congrats on the porker.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                          Really..no kidding...however I was there and the targets on the "old" range were made from wood were they not..Matt?
                          they were tubing but when they pulled them out they dot all bent

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                            they were tubing but when they pulled them out they dot all bent
                            I see...that's a shame...why didn't they just sit them up on the metal stands inside the boxes...you know...the ones you and I would always wrench the heck out of...or is that not an option either?

Comment

congrats on the pig

Comment

Sounds like there might be some nasty weather coming thru. 3/4" hail.. Y'all stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X