• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really pretty easy an I have everything if you ever want to come down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
      It's really pretty easy an I have everything if you ever want to come down

Great offer! I may take you up on it. Buyer told me $100 maybe a little more for good cats so I will see how it goes Saturday

Comment

Let me know cus that's pretty good. I have just one more cat to sell but I have several coyotes an a few fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
          Let me know cus that's pretty good. I have just one more cat to sell but I have several coyotes an a few fox.

Friend of mine sold to him last month and got $90 each for top 11 cats,down to $30 for smalls.

Comment

Dang man maybe I need to keep him in mind next year. Let me know what he does for coyotes

Comment

I will post up the sale results.

Comment

I waxed all of my traps

I didn't think I would ever do this, but I waxed all of my traps a couple days ago. I hadn't really seen or understood the need to, but I bought four used traps off of trapper man and they had been previously waxed. They were slick and all set and tripped easily. The wax was not on them much anymore but was still embedded in the steel. It really lubricated well. That is a purpose that I did it for. The traps are really fast now and don't bind up when I'm setting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                  I didn't think I would ever do this, but I waxed all of my traps a couple days ago. I hadn't really seen or understood the need to, but I bought four used traps off of trapper man and they had been previously waxed. They were slick and all set and tripped easily. The wax was not on them much anymore but was still embedded in the steel. It really lubricated well. That is a purpose that I did it for. The traps are really fast now and don't bind up when I'm setting them.
                  Yes sir works really good

Comment

Good to know, I never have tried it but might now.

Comment

Originally posted by Btoutdoors View Post
                      Good to know, I never have tried it but might now.
                      Just be sure you let the metal of the traps come up to the temperature of the wax is so it soaks in and doesn't just stick to the outside surface.

Comment

Just be sure you let the metal of the traps come up to the temperature of the wax is so it soaks in and doesn't just stick to the outside surface.

Ok I will do that. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

. Had a big male red today.

Comment

Ended up with two cats, four raccoon, two skunks and an opossum this past weekend.

Comment

Looking good guys.

Comment

For some reason my camera didn't get a good pic but I was glad to get this coyote outta the pasture. I had 2 yesterday but camera didn't take either pic

Comment

Working...
                                X