Medical problem. Don't need prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay this is for Real.
    Get you a toothpick and some cotton and use the toothpick to shove some cotton up underneath the toenail put enough in there far enough back that is just a little uncomfortable and leave it in there.
    Then every day add a little more to it eventually the toenail grow up over the cotton and wont dig into the side of your toe anymore

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Or you can go to a podiatrist he can remove it and shoot a little chemical in there that I kill the quick and you won't have that problem again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a cold bunch! No mercy for one of their own. I had them & tried some of the internet home remedies. they weren't so successful. Mine have just gotten better. I will be praying for you as I know how painful that can be. If I were you, I'd take Warrington's offer and let him take care of it.
        Last edited by El Viejo; 05-03-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I had a planters wart I cut out with an exacto knife as a child on the bottom of my foot. It hurt but I cut that thing one night. I was probably about ten. I'm not a fan of drs or modern medicine. I just actually went to the dentist after prob 25 yrs. I was surprised as ever.. no cavities, they just did a deep cleaning/scaling and that was it. If It were me I'd cut that thing out myself

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            As the title says, I don't need prayers but will accept them if you feel so inclined.

I have an ingrown toenail on the big toe of my left foot. What should I do?
            Dang!

Get it cut out by some foot doctor. Shave the edge of the nail off to the bed and kill the bed...with whatever appropriate chemical. Did it on both feet after living with ingrown toenails for well over a decade and a half.

Ive been good for 3 yrs now.

God bless...healthy feet...and You.

Comment

As the title says, I don't need prayers but will accept them if you feel so inclined.

I have an ingrown toenail on the big toe of my left foot. What should I do?
              What is this site coming to? Used to be about how rages suck and off season prep and now we have grown men asking what they should do with a ingrown toenail ??

Comment

Amputation just below the knee should solve the problem.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Got you signed up for Buckmasters...............all the phone calls should take your mind off your toe.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                      What a cold bunch! No mercy for one of their own.
                      Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                      What is this site coming to?we have grown men asking what they should do with a ingrown toenail ??
                      LOL,are you guys new here?

DJ

Comment

Cut it off! You have 9 more.[emoji38]
                        I have had them before and cut them out myself. Soak your foot in warm water till the skin softens then cut it out.

Comment

Do us a favor Randy, make an appointment with your doctor. Your meds are out of whack again!

Comment

Take that toe and sti..........
                            Nvm

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              Soak it in cider [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              If she will let you

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Rub some vagisil on it or soak it in cider.
                                Thank you all for your good ideas.

Wait! What? Are you insinuating something about my gender?
                                I'm not sure why that would be an insult. Women wouldn't whine about stuff like this...

Comment

Working...
                                X