No announcement yet.

Best Bluetooth Beach Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use and abuse my Ecobox from academy at the beach for a few years now. Use it on the boat. Rain, mud, sawdust from the shop. I am very satisfied with the ruggedness and sound quality and volume. Battery life is good too. You can link 2 if you want stereo and really loud. Be a bit much IMO cause they are plenty loud.

Comment

Fugoo Tough XL has been a great speaker 100% waterproof.

Ive put mine through heck and still works great.

Comment

Ion's are awesome! The battery lasts all day and gets loud!

Comment

Yall have given me some great options. Keep them coming. Thanks.

Comment

JBL charge 4 works great for us!

Comment

My ueboom is about 5 years old and still works perfect. It will hold a charge for a long time

Comment

ION Block Rocker Rocks the block and stuff.
                Really is very impressive, you can't crank it up in the house, it'll blow your ear drums out, not literally like pieces of your inner ear hanging out...but almost.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Another UE Boom fan here. I've got the UE Boom 2 and the UE Boom 3. They can't be beat IMO. UE Boom 2 fits perfectly in all cupjolders, and has the best battery life of all the speakers I've used or my friends have used. The UE app allows you to Sync speakers, great around the house or shop.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenW View Post
                      I have this one from academy. We use it at the frio every year and around the house. No complaints with mine, but they do make a bigger size for $50 more that was out of stock when I bought mine or I'd have bought it instead.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/eco...tSku=115551751
                      Same on this one for my 18 year old at Christmas. Rechargeable, BT, and water proof.

Comment

Bose, and then your done

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                          Fugoo Tough XL has been a great speaker 100% waterproof.

Ive put mine through heck and still works great.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Wate...s%2C146&sr=1-3
                          This right here. Sandproof as well. Most waterproof bluetooth speakers are not. Key point if you are taking it to the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            This right here. Sandproof as well. Most waterproof bluetooth speakers are not. Key point if you are taking it to the beach.
                            YES!!!!

my buddy has one and it is awesome. And very loud

Comment

Up until a week ago I would have said Braven BRV-1M. Uses go-pro mounts so I move it from my mule to the boat and wherever. Battery last a long time and it gets loud. All of a sudden though after using it all day in the boat I put it in my truck to charge overnight and it won't take a charge anymore. Not sure if its the charger or the speaker at this point.

Comment

I have the Wonderboom, sounds great.

Dance to the beat of your own tunes with the WONDERBOOM 3! This portable speaker is like a mini jukebox in your pocket, delivering big bass and a petite form factor, so you can take your tunes wherever you go. Pair two and party on!

Comment

Working...
                                X