Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
    Any updates on the short barreled 7mm-08s?
    Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Just picked up the first batch of long action bottom metal! Shipping will start next week on longs.
    Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    Any idea on the shorts?
    Yes, those should be done in about 2-3 weeks.
    Probably a few more weeks out for the shorts.

Comment

Probably a few more weeks out for the shorts.
      In post #708 Stick clarified that he was talking 2 - 3 weeks on bottom metal.

The short 7mm-08 barrels were special order so I was wondering if that would impact delivery.
      Last edited by Phillip Fields; 05-08-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Anymore pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i got a picture of my CC bill showing my deposit

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
            i got a picture of my CC bill showing my deposit

Ha!!
            Fake laugh hiding real pain..

Comment

Any range reports on the rifles that are out in the field at this point? Like to see some pics of some targets from these.

Comment

Surprised not any more pics have been posted. Maybe some of this week's deliveries will make the cut!

Comment

Surprised not any more pics have been posted. Maybe some of this week's deliveries will make the cut!
                  I promise if mine is ready this week I will post plenty of pictures and will even post range pictures within 3 days of receiving it!

Comment

If you get mine to me this week I will be sure to post pics

Comment

Anybody else?? Pics ???

Comment

Must have been all those folks that just joined TBH for this deal and will never be heard from again.

Maybe next year run it in the classified where you have to have been a member for so long before you can see or post?

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Must have been all those folks that just joined TBH for this deal and will never be heard from again.

Last edited by 150class; 05-13-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

It seems as though that could be the case. Could they at least post pics before they go

Comment

Maybe next year run it in the classified where you have to have been a member for so long before you can see or post?
                              Ya or you’ll have to submit a screen shot of your avatar and join date for proof in order place the order. Or something..... but I’ll keep PATIENTLY waiting over here lol

Comment

I am sure the ones who join just for the group buy help to keep costs lower for the group. I am in no rush , that may change when my scope makes it here though.

Comment

Working...
                                X