Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ...

Berger 30cal 175gr Target Long Range HPBT #30420
    100 new in sealed box + 50 new in opened box + 10 pulled (no crimp, just neck tension)
    bought new last week, my 1in12 prefers lighter.

To Trade F2F (NW Austin), looking for equal value of 155gr match (palma preferred)

Comment

I have about 160 pieces of 25-06 ackley improved id trade for other components

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
        Which. 300 dies and how much ?
        sorry didnt check back with the thread and sold it in the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
          I have a lot of 7mm and 243 bullets as well as 7mm brass. I've been wanting to try the H4831SC. I'm sending you a PM with my contact info. I'm in Arlington.
          Ill get back with you later tonight. thanks

Comment

Cool looking Thread. gotta see exactly what I have at home

Comment

anyone have any .224 tracer bullets? saw 1,000 on GB, but I don't want that many. looking for a couple hundred. can trade other bullets, powder, or $$

Comment

50pcs are Top Brass (professionally processed 1x fired military brass). All of these are full length sized, trimmed and chamfered. 20pcs are unprocessed Hornady, and 20pcs unprocessed are HPR. Last 9 are mixed Federal and Remington headlamp that have been cleaned, full length sized, trimmed and chamfered. I would swap for .223 brass, 10mm brass or related projectiles. I dont want to split any of it, green MTM box not included if brass needs shipping. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Bunch of 40 and 223 uncleared range pickup brass... Looking for some H355, .277 cal bullets

Comment

Anyone have any .243 dies or supplies specific to a 243 laying around? I have a buddy that reloads and he has agreed to load for me, I just need the get him the stuff. I'm willing to buy as I don't have anything to trade really. Here I exactly what I need - lee case length gauge and shell holder sku# 90119, 243 full length sizing dies (RCBS preferred), 243 shell holder (RCBS recommended), 243 hornady sst bullets, and a reload round box. Lemme know if anyone has any of this stuff. Thank you!

Comment

Would like to trade for some heavyweight 30 cal bullets. Looking for Hornady 208 grn A-max, 225 grn BTHP, and Sierra 220 BTHP
                      Looking for a dozen or so of each.

Have 30 cal Hornady 165 Interbonds, Hornady 180 BTSP, and Nosler 165 BTs to trade

Comment

I've got 1000 Large Rifle Primers for trade.

Looking for Small Pistol Primers, Alliant Power Pistol, or Varget.

Comment

Hey guys Im wanting to get started reloading.. I just picked up a 44 mag I got powder but have nothing else no press or dies or anything let me know if yall have anything....

Comment

Love this thread. Hope it stays around long enough for me to get all my stuff out of the closet when my remodel ends. I know I have some brass, bullets and dies I could part with. Probably some powder and other misc. stuff.

Comment

308 brass is gone.

Comment

I have a set of Hornady FL 270 dies if anyone is looking for any.

Comment

Working...
                                X