Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The definitive Single Vs. Multiple Pin thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started the season with an HHA single pin slider. Late this season I decided to go with a multi-pin CBE Tek Hybrid Pro. The HHA was fine when you know the range you're going to be shooting at (I took my buck with it early October), but I like the simplicity of the multi-pin when a shot may appear at various ranges. The multi-pin with a slider or wheel adjustment is sort of the best of both worlds.

Comment

Very nice post sir

Comment

Holy crap rat. Was you off today. Great write up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
          Very nice post sir
          7hanks, but I'm no authority; I hope others will chime in with their thoughts, observations and opinions.

Comment

I'm shooting the hha kingpin an man alot of the pros that you posted is the reason I started shooting this sight love it.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
              Holy crap rat. Was you off today. Great write up.
              LOL, I wasn't off but I did get a little bored a few times; slow season for us ya know!

Comment

You can't give me an HHA. I've owned 3. I've been shooting sliders exactly 20 years now. I've owned a pile of em. MBG is my all time fave and I can put a regular quiver mount on my bow just like a fixed pin sight accepts or a 2 piece bow mounted quiver.

Comment

Why didn't you like hha again I forgot

Comment

Why didn't you like hha again I forgot

They all 3 rattled and I couldn't get em to stop. I have never shot the Kingpin tho. It looks better built.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      They all 3 rattled and I couldn't get em to stop. I have never shot the Kingpin tho. It looks better built.
                      It is alot better it did Rattle at first but the set screws were just a Lil loose I tightened them an it's very very quiet

Comment

It is alot better it did Rattle at first but the set screws were just a Lil loose I tightened them an it's very very quiet

It's slicker looking than a Hogg Father. Hogg Father was nice n all but it was just too much I think. I like the MGB better than I did it. The fiber on this I shoot now is a bit brighter than my Hogg Father was also.

Comment

I was torn between the kingpin an the hogg father took me awhile to choose

Comment

I was torn between the kingpin an the hogg father took me awhile to choose
                            What made you decide on the Kingpin?

Comment

I had the regular optimizer but wanted to go to a sight that allowed me to shoot 100 yards. I was going to switch to the hogg father but then the king pin came out an it's the same set up but able to shoot further an it's easy to sight in. Took me maybe 20 mins.
                              I hadn't looked at the hogg father an didn't know how they setup.
                              I really like the dove tail as well. The other reason I was going to switch.
                              An so far the customer service has been great from hha.

Comment

I hafta say I like the lighted sight tape. I don't think I have ever needed it, but it is cool to have.

Comment

Working...
                                X