No announcement yet.

Spartan Race San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all get signed up. You might see this gal!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post

Was a great weekend for Team Shelby! Boys killed it in their respective races!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's a great pic, congrats!!! Gonna have to get my kids signed up next year.
      Not sure how a race can be so hard and fun at the same time but it was! Only obstacle I couldn't complete was the spear throw and those 30 burpees were tough. Had a great time and will be doing it again.

Comment

Was a great weekend for Team Shelby! Boys killed it in their respective races!

Lookin good there Mr Greg!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
          That's a great pic, congrats!!! Gonna have to get my kids signed up next year.
          Not sure how a race can be so hard and fun at the same time but it was! Only obstacle I couldn't complete was the spear throw and those 30 burpees were tough. Had a great time and will be doing it again.
          We'll be doing more too! I don't remember the last time I was hurting as bad as I am this morning but am ready to do another.
          Definitely sign your kids up. My 6 year old blew thru the 1/2 mile course and was thrilled! Our bigger boys had their hands full with the 2 mile course but smashed it! Spartan team didn't hold back on what they threw at the 10-13 year olds. Aliens boy Gideon, did it with Jacob even though he's only 9.

Of course, Alien blew through the obstacles like they weren't even there but the overhead monkey bar style ones (not sure what all y'all had on the Sprint) ate my lunch and I was just too gased by the time I got to the rope climb. Way too many burpees this time around but now I know what I gotta work on.

Not real sure I was thinking straight but we went ahead and paid for the Dallas Beast in October. Got some serious training between now and then to get done!

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
            Lookin good there Mr Greg!

Thanks but! Glen Rose in October ain't all that far a drive for you!

Comment

Sorry, meant thanks bud!

Comment

We'll be doing more too! I don't remember the last time I was hurting as bad as I am this morning but am ready to do another.
                Definitely sign your kids up. My 6 year old blew thru the 1/2 mile course and was thrilled! Our bigger boys had their hands full with the 2 mile course but smashed it! Spartan team didn't hold back on what they threw at the 10-13 year olds. Aliens boy Gideon, did it with Jacob even though he's only 9.

Of course, Alien blew through the obstacles like they weren't even there but the overhead monkey bar style ones (not sure what all y'all had on the Sprint) ate my lunch and I was just too gased by the time I got to the rope climb. Way too many burpees this time around but now I know what I gotta work on.

Not real sure I was thinking straight but we went ahead and paid for the Dallas Beast in October. Got some serious training between now and then to get done!
                Good luck with the Beast, you can get your trifecta done! A buddy wants to do the austin super so I will continue to train for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                  Good luck with the Beast, you can get your trifecta done! A buddy wants to do the austin super so I will continue to train for that.

Awesome! I’m trying to get off work to do Sprint in Austin. My wife plans to do it for her first

Comment

Austin in May? Fiancé and I might do that one with some friends.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                      Austin in May? Fiancé and I might do that one with some friends.
                      It's May 18, 19th weekend. You should do it and it's much more fun to do as a group!

Comment

Wife did the sprint on Sunday and finished with a 45.57 time.

Comment

Working...
                        X