No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Discussion 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to a long weekend filled with rain... I can finally get some stuff done at the house.

That is correct right? Not gonna lie, I only read this last page...

Comment

The picture is cut off but I bet there a lot of models that have it going backwards and making landfall in Africa as well.

Comment

34 miles off shore live feed of Florence

It's an old CG light station (Known as the Frying Pan) that's now privately owned and run as a B&B.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

It's an old CG light station (Known as the Frying Pan) that's now privately owned and run as a B&B.
          Old Glory hanging tough right now.
          Cool link, thx.

Comment

Whats the latest update on Invest 92? I'm leaving in 2 hours for a cast n blast in SPI.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
              Whats the latest update on Invest 92? I'm leaving in 2 hours for a cast n blast in SPI.
              I was supposed to be in Isabel this week fishing, I rescheduled. I ain't trying to fight all this rain.

Comment

Isnt this storm doing just like Harvey? Considered a nothing burger in the same area and overnight turned into a Hurricane and the same modeled paths? Although it ended up going scraping the RGV and heading north to the Rockport area.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Isnt this storm doing just like Harvey? Considered a nothing burger in the same area and overnight turned into a Hurricane and the same modeled paths? Although it ended up going scraping the RGV and heading north to the Rockport area.
                  I smell a theory...

Comment

I need to get up to LLano and fill feeders. What do the experts think the rain will be up there?

Comment

I tried looking some this morning and it appears 95L is going to deep south Texas/northern Mexico. Is that correct? Can we still expect decent rains for most of the state today and tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

Not sure about last night, but the cam today isn't live.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                          I tried looking some this morning and it appears 95L is going to deep south Texas/northern Mexico. Is that correct? Can we still expect decent rains for most of the state today and tomorrow?
                          I'm so confused, I just checked weather underground and it shows very little rain for this weekend?

Comment

12 days of straight rain in Houston... it can stop anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              12 days of straight rain in Houston... it can stop anytime
                              Yep. I had 3.5" yesterday, up to 3" so far today.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Yep. I had 3.5" yesterday, up to 3" so far today.
                                Gonna be a rough Teal opener...for those that brave it. Not looking any better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X