New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders today.

Lake Jake, use Google. There are several back workouts on there. Good luck.

Comment

I did another one of the Mad Barz workouts today. The One HIIT Wonder. It looks easy, but it's a pretty good workout too. Then as soon as I got done I got a 1 mile run in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest, biceps and abs today.

Comment

Headed that way now.Had 6 two hour sessions in a row.Time for a light one hr. Sesh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders and Traps today. I cut out a couple of chest and one ab exercise yesterday due to time constraints but I added them in at the end today. All caught up now.

Comment

Decent chest and shoulders workout this morning. I'll probably go for a short run this afternoon, then hog hunting this evening. Rest day tomorrow.

Comment

1 hour of cardio

Core and Shoulders

Comment

Friday and today paddling a boat, pretty sure I got in my cardio.

Comment

Heading in for cardio and back

Meeting up with the personal trainer at 830

Comment

Comment

Golf tourney today, I hope to minimize the amount of exercise I get.....ie, fewer swings is better. I will be back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Weekend wasn't long enough!

I didn't feel rested this morning, but my java and preworkout cocktail got me motivated. 10X10 again today and raised the weight by 25% on bicep curls and 20% on tricep kickbacks. So kettlebell swings, pushups, goblet squats, bicep curls and tricep kickbacks.

Shoulders and legs tomorrow. YAY!!!!

Comment

Chest today.

Comment

45 mins of cardio and back with the trainer as mentioned above.

Helped big time with my form and mixing up my standard 3x12 or 4x10 sets

You guys have any recommendations for preform out?
                              I started using C4 but 2 buddies that are gym rats were really pushing legion athletics "pulse". Reviews look great for it too

Comment

Heading out shortly.....Back and triceps today. Probably put in about 2 hrs total.

Comment

Working...
                                X