Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go big or go home.

Comment

I prefer a taller, larger safe. Most rifles have scopes that take a lot of room. Then there is always things to store in the upper or lower part. I use only safes that have a 60 minute fire rating also.

Comment

I have a 48 gun Liberty Fatboy. ALWAYS get larger than what you think you need. You’ll have jewelry, documents, keepsakes, anything you can think of will wind up there.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          I still have mine for sale if you are still interested. We will be moving pretty soon and it would be easier to sell it than take it with us. Let me know.
          I will give you a call

Comment

AR15's are the devil in a gun safe, they take up too much room and scratch every thing around it.

Comment

Cannons are a heck of a deal at tractor supply. I’ve had the 48 gun for 3 years and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gun safes???

I agree with the masses. I have a Master 40 by Champion and love it, and once you put in a bolt gun with scope it takes away the two slots next to it and likely the 2 behind it. The number presented is the number of divets they can rest in. Also highly recommend a 72” or high as you can store mags, pistols, knives,coins etc and not use up long gun storage space. I also bought a mechanical lock as I hate electronics on things that will outlive me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I recently bought a provault made by liberty from Cabela’s. I’m happy with it. Only downside is it doesn’t have any storage built it on the inside of the door, so I’ll have to buy one to add to it. The guy at Cabela’s told me to avoid the ones made by browning as he believes they’re lower quality. He also told me they rotate sales on them all the time so if you find one you like, wait for it to go on sale.

Comment

So my opinions....

1. Buy larger than you think you need
                    2. The model specs mean nothing. Meaning a “45” gun safe will not hold 45 guns comfortably
                    3. Ship online. I bought a massive browning gun safe for 2400$ delivered online. Locally it sold for 3600$. It was delivered to my driveway and I paid some local movers 120$ to bring it inside my house.

Comment

I was in the market too and was looking at the box stores. Decided to go a different route and get a Liberty. I’m still waiting on it’s delivery but they had some great deals. I ended up ordering from their website and got 0% for 18 months.

Here’s a link to their online sales

Liberty Safe is always offering new deals for the customers like a home and gun safe deals online, so check back frequently to take a look at our latest sales and gun safes discount pricing can be a really good deal.

Comment

Like stated Buy larger than you think. Only issue I’ve had with that is the room I wanted to put my safe in at my new house doesn’t work. There is a wall across from the door opening and my safe will not physically fit through the door and make the turn. Lol. But I bought a much bigger one than I originally thought I needed and couldn’t have been happier. They fill up quick.

Comment

I agree with every one here. Buy bigger. I had a cannon for a little. I didn't like it. Was kind of thin and broke a couple of times. I went with liberty and can't be happier with it.

Comment

I’ll also add that going in to a Liberty store and getting to touch and feel is best. You can also get a smoking deal in person. I got free delivery, a steep discount, and they threw in the dehumidifier rod and lights by paying cash.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                              Liberty! Get one a lot bigger than you think you need!
                              This.. They kinda/sorta fib about actual capacity.. I have 2 Cannons and I think they are rating capacity using single shot 410's.. Definitely not scoped rifles..

Comment

I hate that 6’ tall safes are harder to come by now. Cannon used to make one, now they don’t. Gotta spend like $1800 to get a Liberty, that’s the cheapest I’ve seen.

If I’m wrong and there’s a cheaper option for a 6’ tall safe, y’all let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X