No announcement yet.

TTHA Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent 5 hours over there. Saw skinny neck deep in fish so didn't stop. Gunny was busy both times also.

Overall a good show and it completed our TTHA show tour of all cities. I'd rate it top 2 and neck and neck with the corpus venue.

Eye candy is best in Houston....[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Cool. #781 We'll have plenty.

I bought 3 today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

TTHA Fort Worth

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Spent 5 hours over there. Saw skinny neck deep in fish so didn't stop. Gunny was busy both times also.

Overall a good show and it completed our TTHA show tour of all cities. I'd rate it top 2 and neck and neck with the corpus venue.

Eye candy is best in Houston....[emoji2]

Oh come on......DFW blows Corpus away attendance wise.... ... and I'd be willing to say it's **** close to Houston too. Today has been incredibly busy all day... much busier than Houston for us...

Eye candy is incredible at both.
        Last edited by Smart; 08-12-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

TTHA Fort Worth

WestTXgirl graced us with her presence....

Skinny , FND, westxgirl, me and Rascal Arms

Last edited by Smart; 08-12-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Did the archery booth from @11am to 3pm, busy. My knees are sore. I was able to share a beer with WCB. Ran into Blood Trail this morning too.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              DFW blows Corpus away attendance wise... and I'd be willing to say it's as good as Houston too. Today has been incredibly busy all day... much busier than Houston for us...
              Attendance isn't even on our radar. I'm talking, venue,vendors etc. Nearly every vendor we talked to said Houston blew for them. One was trying to decide corpus or San Antonio. I think he's going to corpus now

It appears ft. Worth parking isn't all that great is the only issue. But all we had to do was cross the street

Comment

Fort Worth parking is free if you are willing to walk a little bit, all the meters are free on weekends, no reason to pay the $18 for parking garage or $5-$10 for lot parking.

Comment

Tbh'ers apparently there's some protesters outside the show. Anyone wanna meet for a debate?

Comment

Tbh'ers apparently there's some protesters outside the show. Anyone wanna meet for a debate?

Please video if you do

Comment

What are they protesting these days?

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                        What are they protesting these days?
                        They got signs. If you follow lone star outdoors on Instagram he's got a video of them. They're not very photogenic.

Pretty comical

Comment

There have been protesters outside the Omni for several weeks, not sure what they are protesting, but I can hear it from my building across from the convention center. I guess they are taking vacation from work?

Comment

Anyone shooting the archery tourney in the TTHA show?

Comment

I got into a "debate" with one of them vegans. Didn't end well for him... bunch of pussies.

Saw lots of TBHers there today. Kids were great at the archery booth!! Talked several parents into letting their little ones shoot. Told'em if they're big enough to stand we can get'em poppin balloons!! Had several with cast on one arm and helped them shoot as well.

Comment

I stopped and listened to them try to argue with a couple hunters for a bit, it was pretty funny. When they said he didn't care about animals and he asked other than making ****ty posters what have they done for conservation and listed multiple organizations and how they help... the antis had no rebuttal

Comment

Working...
                                X