Good old days of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I remember being around when it was the blue screen. I think I joinded in 99 or 2000.

One of the funniest Post was the little midget guy wanting to whip Jaspro!!

I remember the blue screen!!! wow I am guessing 99!!! ROTFLMAO I think I was putting my money on the Midget lol ... I had for got all about that..
    Thanks for reminding us.. Wow I am getting old. There have been lots of good times and some not so.... but it is one big family now.!!

Comment

I always enjoyed the video of the year entries. Stolles' attacked by slickhead or spike, I can't remember. Hilarious. The Bones' "Mission impossible", with the javi spinning 180* to get at the arrow. Classic!!!

Comment

Don't remember when I joined, but real glad I did. I guess best memory would be when the great members of TBH stepped up those years of the Levi Baur Fund Raiser and made such a huge event a huge success.

Mrs X-Spot, thanks for creating this thread, I have smiled and shed tear both while going through it...

Thanks
        Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Don't remember when I joined, but real glad I did. I guess best memory would be when the great members of TBH stepped up those years of the Levi Baur Fund Raiser and made such a huge event a huge success.

Mrs X-Spot, thanks for creating this thread, I have smiled and shed tear both while going through it...

Thanks
          Rwc
          Oh yes ive heard the stories from Xspot and numorous other TBHrs about the Infamous Levi Baur Fundraisers every year.
          You are very welcome Keep them coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            ...and the biggest meltdown in TBH history award goes to........Mesquite Country. LOL.

The insiders begged him to come back. For the life of me I don't know why...oh wait, yes I do. Bwahahahajajajajaja.

That was epic.
            Link please? Member since 2007 I think?

Comment

I became part of the family the same time a few other fellows did. There handles back then were G2, Morris92, and Outbreaker! I went by Bowana back in those days. Have seen all the changes and even lurked for a long period in the midst of the growth. It has been truly amazing to watch the community grow from that first get together with the boys.

Comment

The camp fire never dies..just needs stoked every now and then. The memories made, tears shed , and friendships made burn forever.

Comment

I joined late 2002 or early 2003.. Velvet Elvis was the in thing and I remember the hog or javi getting a punt, also there was a vid with a feeder on the ground with piglets in it that was funny. Great place for sure. Lost some good folks along the way.

Comment

Does anyone here know that a "Velvet Elvis" is??

That's how you know if you are Old School. I' ve been a member since 2004-2005ish, before this big "crash of 2006" LOL. This site is so great!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Thanks
                      Rwc
                      Dude, those were some of the best times I ever had. Rolling to Crawford with my delinquent brother and Bones. If you told me you were gonna do it again, I'd be on the phone asking Heath's mom for breakfast casserole in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                        Dude, those were some of the best times I ever had. Rolling to Crawford with my delinquent brother and Bones. If you told me you were gonna do it again, I'd be on the phone asking Heath's mom for breakfast casserole in a heartbeat.
                        You wouldn't even have to ask! She saved my life with that casserole, and coffee one time...

Comment

That was when men were men, and sheep were scared!

Comment

I remember the day I shared a hunting story and it scored me a "Velvet Elvis!"

Comment

Don't recall exact year I joined but it was before the crash. Visit site almost daily but rarely post anymore. Been around long enough to have purchased a Honda 4X4 Fourwheeler from Mary's husband down in southeast Texas, shared a campfire at Les's lease near Harper and his group at ours in Mt Home, Bought a young man his first bow, PSE NOVA, from SIKA near LLano, bought lots and sold lots of bowhunting items from and to members never having any problems. really enjoy reading up on all the threads. Best Bow site on the net!!!

Comment

Pulled up to the Campfire around '99 early 2000. Been here ever since.
                                10 Bonanzas, fund raisers, building three D-380 cameras (Thanks for the help, Lip), building bow lights before they were commercially available, laughing at many of the stories, learning as much as I could about bowhunting by listening, making new friends that I would otherwise never been in contact with, participating in several events to help others(KCA for Bobby and John), etc., etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X