No announcement yet.

Shrimp Tails......Who Eats 'Em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck thats nothing, we had the folks down that we are leasing the restaurant from in Hochatown, OK to sample our food, one of the wives was Asian, she ordered the peel and eat shrimp, well they were just eat shrimp to her, my partner and I were about to lose it while she was eating the entire shrimp shells and all.

Comment

Yep 👍🏻 fried

Comment

Yup

Comment

Yep, always.

What about fried shrimp spiders?
          Always called them that growing up. If you're frying up shrimp, as you peel them, take the guts and legs and batter them and fry 'em. We liked those more than the actual shrimp. I still do that for my kids too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            I eat the tails. I also prefer my boiled shrimp on the soft side so I can eat the shell. I eat the shells on peanuts too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            They have a peanut mill in Jourdanton and I have seen them ol boys sweating, loading peanuts. Their sweat would be dripping all over the peanuts and at break time well they would just plop down on 50 pound sack of peanuts.

Ever time I see people eating peanut hulls, I think of that. But I dont ever say nothing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
              What do you folks do with fish scales????........?????.......crawdad tails?????..........OMG! CHICKEN FEATHERS????????????????
              Momma taught me not to waste... got to chew me up good!

Comment

I do when they are fried.

Comment

No to shrimp tails, fish tails and chicken feet...

I'd rather order more shrimp, fish or chicken than eat the lips and ***holes type parts..

Comment

Never did, but was invited to dinner with a good friend and a friend he went to College with, who was a active NBA player back in early 90's. Ate at Japanese steak house, cook did all kinds of tricks with knife and food. I was urged by star at table to eat fried shrimp tails...he was. The cook took all scale off tail, fried; and flipped into plate. Was actually very good. Like shrimp potato chips.
                    Now when I am at those kind of steak houses, I ask for the tails because most don't eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      No to shrimp tails, fish tails and chicken feet...

I'd rather order more shrimp, fish or chicken than eat the lips and ***holes type parts..
                      That reminded me of that movie Slingblade whenever they was eating them Vienna sausages.

Comment

Y'all are crazy. You gotta stop somewhere. That's why God made the tails, so you know where the good part ends.

It ends AT the tail, not the end of the tail!! No telling where them things have been. Just order more shrimp.

Same for chicken feet. You do know that chickens walk in their own poop all day every day right?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                          Fried...yes
                          Chicken feet are tasty too
                          Yes sir! x2

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Sitting at the dock in POC one time, a shrimp boat pulled up and a guy on board swore that the heads were the best part of the shrimp to eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ever since I knew a guy that got booted from school for having freshmen eat them. I'd never tried them before that.

Comment

Working...
                                X