Best floor mats for new truck...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
    Just compared pricing. The Husky exact contour are $100 more ($300) for full front and back coverage and the WeatherTech for same coverage is $214.00...
    You get what you pay for.
    I have had both. The Husky is a better mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Got mine on amazon for super duty almost same price. Bought weather tech for my dads new truck. So bad I sent them back. New ones even worse. Third set he's just living with but they are horrible. The universal junk at Walmart is honestly better imho.
      Husky- softer, better fit, CLEATS on bottom to keep them from blowing out when you open door.

Comparing xact contours to weather tech is not even close regardless of price ( which wasn't part of question) absolutely no way anyone would pick weather tech over husky actually comparing them. No way
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
        wont buy WT again, they roll up on the edges
        I had the same problem, I never really had to problem with husky in my other trucks

Comment

Like my Husky mats....no experience with WeatherTech

Comment

I hate weathertech. I just bought some Husky xact fit for my 17’ ford Crewcab for $180

Comment

Husky way mo beta than WT imho

Comment

Husky x-act for me

Comment

Same here. Bought the weather tech and sent them back. Got the Husky's for my 16 Tundra and they fit perfect. My wife has the weather techs in her car and they slide around all the place.

Comment

Bumping an old thread for suggestions.....

The carpet mats in my F150 King Ranch are about worn out. I knew this day would come.

I don't like the hard plastic slippery mats. I prefer a more rubbery deep dish mat. I'm assuming that is either the Husky X-Act or the WeatherTech All Weather mats. I'm leaning towards the Husky x-act. Any other brands I need to be looking at?

Thanks!

Comment

Has anyone tried the Maxliner Floor Mat from Summit Racing?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                        I’ve had both husky and weather tech. I liked the both. But give the edge to weather tech.
                        This is spot on to me...I liked the husky brand, but they curled up on the edge over time. I use weather tech now.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Got mine on amazon for super duty almost same price. Bought weather tech for my dads new truck. So bad I sent them back. New ones even worse. Third set he's just living with but they are horrible. The universal junk at Walmart is honestly better imho.
                          Husky- softer, better fit, CLEATS on bottom to keep them from blowing out when you open door.

Comparing xact contours to weather tech is not even close regardless of price ( which wasn't part of question) absolutely no way anyone would pick weather tech over husky actually comparing them. No way
                          Yep the Weathertech were nothing but trouble in the feed truck. They curled up like potato chips.

Comment

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
                            Husky xact. Everyone I know that has new weather techs are not happy with them. They slide around and roll up on the edges.
                            Mine do! I won't get another set!

Comment

Weather techs sucked for my wife's Exploder. The sides kept curling inward. Took an act of Congress to get them to warranty them but they finally sent new ones. Those are curling inward too. The Husky-liners in my 2013 F150 have been flawless after 5 years. Love them. Cannot recommend the weather tech.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Put these in my 2017 f-150. Have 35k miles on them and they are still like new. Nicest looking mats I've ever had. I've had them all too.

Comment

Working...
                                X