No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a story! Cant wait to see how this continues to play out.

VIVA NUTRITION!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post

VIVA NUTRITION!
      No kidding. I would post a couple of our three and four year olds that have been well fed all their lives but.... I better not.

Comment

Good story. Maybe next year

Comment

I am quick to say I don't believe in luck, I believe in odds, and I believe certain hunter's conciusly increase their odds of success through disclaplined action. Additionally certain hunters increase their odds by simply maximizing their time in the woods. Steve is the intersection of these two factors and historicaly the odds prevail to his or his family/guests success. All that said after following Steve and his Dad this season I can honestly say that I am starting to believe in luck or rather that extreme improbability can prevail. In this case I am calling K3 and Fiddy the benefactors of improbability prevailing, and if nature and God's will gives one or both of those deer another year I am absolutely confident that a bullet will be 1" to the right on K3 and Fiddy will be 5 steps closer and never hear the arrow release, time will tell but I know the odds are not in those two bucks favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crazy story, Steve...I sure hate that your Pops didn't get Kicker3 this year, hopefully he'll hang around and y'all will get redemption next year

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernCamo View Post
              I am quick to say I don't believe in luck, I believe in odds, and I believe certain hunter's conciusly increase their odds of success through disclaplined action. Additionally certain hunters increase their odds by simply maximizing their time in the woods. Steve is the intersection of these two factors and historicaly the odds prevail to his or his family/guests success. All that said after following Steve and his Dad this season I can honestly say that I am starting to believe in luck or rather that extreme improbability can prevail. In this case I am calling K3 and Fiddy the benefactors of improbability prevailing, and if nature and God's will gives one or both of those deer another year I am absolutely confident that a bullet will be 1" to the right on K3 and Fiddy will be 5 steps closer and never hear the arrow release, time will tell but I know the odds are not in those two bucks favor.

Thats a heck of a compliment coming from the hardest working deer hunter I know. Thanks Justin.

Comment

I know the feeling of not being able to find sheds. I searched high and low for sheds of a deer I killed 2 years ago. Walked all over the areas he hung out and not one. Not from him or any other deer for that matter. We just cant find them

Comment

Yep, spot on sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I know the feeling of not being able to find sheds. I searched high and low for sheds of a deer I killed 2 years ago. Walked all over the areas he hung out and not one. Not from him or any other deer for that matter. We just cant find them
                    It's **** hard to find sheds in east TX period.

Comment

I generally find a few sheds in my food plots every year. I have at least one of K3s sheds from years past. they cant be far!

Justin, im thinking you may have to kill Fiddy for me if Babyten does what i think he is going to do this year!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I generally find a few sheds in my food plots every year. I have at least one of K3s sheds from years past. they cant be far!

Justin, im thinking you may have to kill Fiddy for me if Babyten does what i think he is going to do this year!

I am unworthy but that hasn't ever stopped me

Comment

I am unworthy but that hasn't ever stopped me
                          LOL! You sure are grinning in that Ganchos pic.

Comment

I finally got around to pulling cameras down today. Fiddy was only missing for a few days. He made it through and shed his horns Feb15.

Comment

Cool, you find any sheds this year?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                I finally got around to pulling cameras down today. Fiddy was only missing for a few days. He made it through and shed his horns Feb15.
                                I cant wait to see what he will do next season. He is sure to consume a fellas brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X