No announcement yet.

Cutco knifes any thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife's little cousin was selling them so she bought a set of kitchen knives plus a fillet knife. It's the best fillet knife I've ever owned. Razor sharp and holds an edge like no other. Th kitchen knives are good too.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
      Cutco 5718 KP hunting knife with orange handle and straight edge (not serrated) is my current favorite deer cleaning knife.
      X2 Great knife and warranty

Comment

We have a kitchen set. My wife wasn’t allowed to touch them for ovet two years. She cut herself the first day and required stitches. The next time she touched them, about a year later, more stitches!

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          A simple space can make all the difference.
          You're not alone.

Comment

I must be cheap. I still use the OLD HICKORY knives I got from my Mom and Dad. After they passed my brothers and sisters said there were to old to be any good.
            I can shave with them.

Comment

I’m not sure about their knifes but their hunting knives are great. I have been using one of the double d serrated blades for about ten years without a need for sharpening. Just sent it back to be resharpened for many more years of use.

Well worth the price tag.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Not a fan of serated except on bread ..Cutco Great knives /High Dollar/great warranty and they take care of business//Free sharpening and fast Turn around you pay postage..Are they the best Knives on Market Probably not...but I aint found better but ain't tried them all

Comment

My 1988 models have held up very well. Could not be happier with them.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                    I must be cheap. I still use the OLD HICKORY knives I got from my Mom and Dad. After they passed my brothers and sisters said there were to old to be any good.
                    I can shave with them.
                    I love my old hickory kitchen knife but it's in my kitchen not my truck
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-22-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Cutco makes a great knife with a great warranty. We have about all of them, some kitchen knives over 25 years old that look new. I have some skinners I like better but for an off the shelf knife their skinners are very good.

Comment

Had kitchen set for probably 6 years now. Never sharpened any except chopper and pairing. Have had straight hunting 4-5 years. Sharpened 2 times and needs it again.
                        I've had the "double d" hunting knife 15 plus years. Sharpened twice. Once was after I cut a brick in half just cause they bet me it wouldn't.... then I cleaned a deer afterwards

Worth it to me

Comment

We have a kitchen set. I lost one steak knife a few years back. Still, haven't heard the end of it

Comment

I use the serrated orange handle one. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with it. Worth the money and warranty like others have said.

Comment

I received a serrated hunting knife about 20 years ago. I don't know how many hogs/deer I have cleaned/skinned with it, but I am amazed that it has made it this far. I would highly recommend Cutco, and if I am ever looking for a good kitchen set, I will definately spend my money with them. By the way, I have had it sharpened only once. Very impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X