My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    I just found this thread. And went through each page. Thanks for taking the time to post all the progress yall have made. It's been a great read watching you and your family have a ton of fun!

Sorry to hear about your lab . I have one my self. She is 12 as of this past Jan. And I don't think I'm gonna get another pet after she is gone.
    Appreciate it Texas Grown!! I understand your feeling on not getting another companion.. They are a pain to train and if you want to go out of town somebodys gotta take care of them..

But we have already put dibs on a pup that will be ready on the 3rd...
    Last edited by Mace; 04-26-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Her name will be “London”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks like he's got a heck of an olfactory going on~! Ought to be a good-en.

This thread also gives me hope and inspiration that someday soon, I'll have a place I can take my grandboys to. And let them experience what they otherwise would probably not get to.

Comment

You fell hard for those blue eyes! That dogs got some Catahula somewhere down the line imho

Comment

Sorry about your Lab...like losing a child.

Glad to see you enjoying the place. Did you buy the new house you were talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
              Sorry about your Lab...like losing a child.

Glad to see you enjoying the place. Did you buy the new house you were talking about?

Yes sir... I just thought about it and we have been in it 3 years... Crazy.. We have completely updated the inside and working on my fence now... Thanks for asking

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                You fell hard for those blue eyes! That dogs got some Catahula somewhere down the line imho

Yes sir ... Me and my wife got a thing for them eyes..

Comment

Got a weekend down with the Family and had a splended time!!! My brother bought my parents lots in town by the city park and we got them mowed and set up for his camper.. Trimmed up some tree's and planted another pecan tree that grew from one of my parents trees here in odessa..
                  The weather was great in the morning being overcast and then the sun came out for an awesome time at the city park... Water was awesome , even though it came a hell of a storm on friday night ( 2 1/2") on my rain gauge... A good time had by all..

The Pipeline is in full swing , straight down the county road and close to going under the river.. Found a new place to hang out on the river but didnt have much time to spend this time..

Pics to come

Comment

Comment

Great thread and congratulations on an awesome place to spend time with family

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Great thread and congratulations on an awesome place to spend time with family

Thankyou

Comment

This thread also gives me hope and inspiration that someday soon, I'll have a place I can take my grandboys to. And let them experience what they otherwise would probably not get to.

Take them whenever you can!!! I remember as a kid state parks were awesome!!! Still are

Comment

Hope and Inspiration are two very good words!! Glad I could help

Comment

**** Sahara Sand last weekend!!!

Comment

Looking good !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X