• Show
Clear All

I vote for Brute too

Comment

Gift Ideas for Groomsmen and Best Man

Custom knives is a good way to go

Here are the ones I just gave my Boyz back in May

Comment

After I had those done I went ahead and had one done for the preacher as well
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405540583.102099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24316852

Comment

I did engraved little pocket knives and 50 cal bullet bottle openers.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBuck74 View Post
            Never thought of this but sounds like a great idea
            like this idea

Comment

Pea gravel. Ya can't loose!!!

Comment

Are they grillers? I got our groomsmen little branding irons with their initials to brand steaks. Got them at Niemen Marcus of all places, they had them in their Christmas catalog. That’s about the only thing I could afford in that catalog! I thought of it as more of a conversation piece than anything, but two of them used them on steaks when we ate at their house. Don’t know about the other guys… they never invited us over!

A more useful gadget is an antler handled steak turner, somebody sells them in the classifieds here. And of course… there are always knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                  Are they grillers? I got our groomsmen little branding irons with their initials to brand steaks. Got them at Niemen Marcus of all places, they had them in their Christmas catalog. That’s about the only thing I could afford in that catalog! I thought of it as more of a conversation piece than anything, but two of them used them on steaks when we ate at their house. Don’t know about the other guys… they never invited us over!

A more useful gadget is an antler handled steak turner, somebody sells them in the classifieds here. And of course… there are always knives.
                  Cool idea with the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
                    fleshlight
                    This

Comment

If they are duck hunters, you can get custom duck calls made and have them engraved with whatever you want.

Comment

If you get something engraved don't do like I did for all 12 of my groom's men... Got some nice knife engraved and put the wrong month of the wedding. Wife luckily was cool as she found out when I gave one to her brother and father.

Comment

do you put initials on the fleshlight?

Comment

I bought all mine Benchmade mini griptilians. I didn't get their names on them. I bought them off eBay from one of the large eBay stores. They had them listed for 80 dollars each. I called and asked how much they were if I bought a dozen and got them for 50 bucks each. Gave one to my ushers,groomsmen, and me !

Comment

My daughter got married in June, and my S-N-L gave me and his best man and groomsmen a cool Olight brand LED flashlight, in a plastic case with a regular lens and a red lens for night hunting. I love it.

Comment

Don't buy them to soon.. That poor gal still has a month to get her head straight and run for the hills...

Congrats bother!! Bout time!

Comment

Working...
                                X