Now im excited!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice... Enjoyed this thread

Comment

Ugh
          Attached Files

Comment

Where there is one .... Be careful Sip ! Found any more artifacts ?

Comment

Did you get any rain ?

Comment

I havent found any more, but really havent been looking.

I am back home but I think we got a little last night.

Comment

Originally posted by deer9Santa Anna tester View Post
                  Did you get any rain ?
                  This is what I was wondering too.

Went out to santa anna for the day. Got up yesterday morning and left midland about 5, did some work til about one, too hot, drove to lake brownwood to cool off. After that i didnt feel like working so i just messed around in the heat the rest of the day. Got back to midland about 1030. Checked the radar and it looked like rain.

O and saw some doe and rattlesnakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike585 View Post
                    This is what I was wondering too.

Went out to santa anna for the day. Got up yesterday morning and left midland about 5, did some work til about one, too hot, drove to lake brownwood to cool off. After that i didnt feel like working so i just messed around in the heat the rest of the day. Got back to midland about 1030. Checked the radar and it looked like rain.

O and saw some doe and rattlesnakes.
                    It was hot! I was underneath a tractor all day Whew!

Comment

Headed out to our place in Coleman this weekend to fill feeders and put out cameras. Protein been going since February so we hoping for a good year because last year was terrible.

Comment

Man I'd like to be working out there this morning, 60 degrees!

Comment

Ill be going out tomorrow to fill feeders. Might even be nice enough to sit in a blind!

Comment

the evenings up here have been great lately, i am gonna set up a pop up next time i go out and try to start getting some pics

Comment

Sippy been watching all your updates. When do you think you will be posting any new cam pics?

Comment

Probably not for a few weeks. I am working at the Diamond C until the middle of August.

I know there will be a couple of good ones to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X