Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
    I'm about 90% sure I'm coming for at least part of Saturday. Can't stay all day, and might have either my wife and kids or my son in tow.

I really want to come....
    You need to make an appearance will!!

Comment

Well, packed finally and ready to pull out in the morning. Sure looking forward to this!

Comment

Jacob and I will be heading out around 6:15 tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see everyone.

Comment

I just need to throw some things in the truck early this afternoon and Lupe and I will be heading south. See y'all in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
            Well, packed finally and ready to pull out in the morning. Sure looking forward to this!
            Thanks for haulin or crap doc! You make a fine caddy!!

Comment

You guys be sure to post some pictures when it is all said and done. Have fun everyone!

Comment

OK!!! Got here early enough to pick what I wanted!! The titty baby is making a pig of himself. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350664978.038962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	24130096Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350665002.939654.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	24130097The rest of y'all better HURRY!!

Comment

What time does everyone get there in the morning?

Comment

We are leaving Belton around 8 tomorrow will

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Thank you to our friends at TBoGeorgia/Georgia Outdoors for donating a beautiful bow for the auction. The auction is looking GOOD!
                      You all are sure welcome!
                      I am glad the Holey Moley bow made the trip in good shape.
                      I ain't told Dan yet that I sent that bow to Texas, he will be tickled. I will see him this weekend.

Dan made that bow from an osage stave that was given to me. This stave was about 80" long, and dang near as big as a cross tie. I believe he made 3 bows from it; One he kept, one he gave to me, the other he gave to the gentleman who gave me the stave, and that fellar was sure surprised.

Hatchet Dan is one of the finest gentleman I have ever known.

I hope you all have great shoot and a big time this weekend!!!

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I will be bringing the materals for Kids to build their own arrow(s). These will be for bows of 25lb and under and the kids really love doing this, they treasure the arrows they build themselves.

Comment

I can't make it until Sunday morning..... What am I gonna miss Sat? And what time does the fun start Sunday?

Comment

I sure do think the weaver self bow trophy is nice! Is mr Ibo coming

Comment

Some people are already here. Sarrels & family, TradDoc, Ren Fest Archers, Zeta Ranch folks, and I know I'm forgetting somebody. People will be arriving all day tomorrow. Come when you want to.

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                              I can't make it until Sunday morning..... What am I gonna miss Sat? And what time does the fun start Sunday?
                              You're gonna miss the jackpot rounds, archery poker and the speed shoot contest.

Yes, last I heard. Gotta go, time for elk stew.

Comment

I talked to him on the phone the other day and he said he was coming!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X