Kifaru gun bearer rifle sling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kifaru gun bearer rifle sling

anyone ever used one? going on a mule deer hunt in a few weeks and im considering getting a the universal model for my pack. looks different for sure but I get sick of the my sling sliding off my pack. ive tried all kinds of slings by the way. my only concern how durable is the strap that attaches to the pack strap? its Velcro it looks like.

Could you just hire an actual gunbearer?

Comment

Own a few Kifaru items, unfortunately not this one. I'll say their stuff is top notch, 100% American made and they stand behind everthing. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one

Comment

Here you go as an alternative. I have heard they work well.

The best rifle sling holder, attaches quickly to any pack, holds any sling in place, offering a hands free solution while hiking. Simple, effective and affordable solution to keep your sling up on your shoulder when hiking with a backpack.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
          anyone ever used one? going on a mule deer hunt in a few weeks and im considering getting a the universal model for my pack. looks different for sure but I get sick of the my sling sliding off my pack. ive tried all kinds of slings by the way. my only concern how durable is the strap that attaches to the pack strap? its Velcro it looks like.
          If you want one, buy it now. I ordered mine Sept 19, and it may not be here in time for my elk hunt Oct 8.

I hear nothing but good about them.

Comment

I bought one and sent it back. I didn’t like the way the rifle tucked under my arm and if you do steep climbing it’s too close to catching the hillside in front of you. I also don’t like the snap that releases the rifle. All the time and money to perfect your set up can be wasted by that cheesy snap coming undone. Can you drop your rifle and mess it up in your own? Of course but this seems like an added risk to me. If you’re worried about quick access for protection, carry a sidearm. My buddy tried one out on a hunt after I told him my experience and took his of his kifaru as well.

Comment

Working...
            X