No announcement yet.

Lower Rio Grande NWR east lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishxbones both my sons drew the 12/15-17 east lake hunt. I would like to keep in touch and maybe we can help each other out down there.

Comment

Quack I will be at the east lake hunt11-10. If you need some help let me know. I'd be happy to do it

Comment

Once again I owe a special member great gratitude for helping me out with some hunting locations. You know who you are! Again much Thanks

Comment

Old arrow we are headed south right now, will y'all be out there scouting today? My number is 4097954611give me a shout my name is Brant

Comment

Good luck quack and arrow. Look forward to some great reports!

Comment

Hope there is plenty of game, and shots are less than 100 yards. LOL.

Comment

How's the hunt out there? Any luck?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump....oldarrow,quacksmacker, how did y'all do?

Comment

I guess it wasn't too exciting, no reports.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                      I guess it wasn't too exciting, no reports.

It doesn't sound like the east lake or teniente hunts are even worth putting in for. Sad. They ought to just open them up completely for deer season.

Comment

My son and I will be heading down early tomorrow morning. Hopefully will have a good report but will post regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishxbones View Post
                          My son and I will be heading down early tomorrow morning. Hopefully will have a good report but will post regardless.
                          Good luck!

Comment

Hey fellas new to the texasbowhunter.com as far as posting but have been creeping on here for years, I got drawn for the Feb.9th rifle on east lake and I know this is specifically bowhunting but does anyone have any advice on shooting sticks/bi-pods? Much appreciated!

Comment

Today was rough. We sat in the rain and wind all day. Nilgai-1/Us-0. Gonna hit it hard again tomorrow. Hoping this rain blows off. We're still havin a good time regardless!

Comment

Well we hunted hard this weekend and unfortunately didn't bag a nilgai. Still had a great time and got to meet a couple fellow tbh'ers. Dlove's kid did however bag a really nice bull but that is his story to tell. Thanks again for the helpful information shared and learned a lot from this trip. Hopefully my son will be drawn next year and we can try again!

Comment

Working...
                                X