X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Call your insurance agent....this alone will give you many answers you seek and will likely give you a starting point for recovery.
      Your currently in a pretty bad pickle and im sure it really sucks but there are people who are paid by you to help you through this devastating event in your life

Comment

Sorry to hear brother, keep your head high, you still have each other everything else can be replaced

Comment

I know how you feel, 1992 Hurricane Andrew & like you I lost all personal items but I cheated death that day when I almost rode it out. I learned it's all replaceable

Keep you're chin up & don't look down cause the only thing down is H***, god bless & stay strong.
          Last edited by stykshooter; 08-28-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Prayers up for you and everyone impacted by this storm

Comment

I saw the picture of Pats house from your upstairs. Sorry for your loss brother. Prayers for you and Christy

Comment

Many prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss::::keep the faith man!

Comment

At least y'all are alive and well! Prayers up

Comment

We can all say well it's just material things and you are still alive...if only it were that easy. No matter how strong we are in our faith, it still isn't that easy no matter how much we would like it to be. Prayers sent for y'all.

Comment

Keep your head up brotha, y'all are going to get through it. That's why we pay for insurance!

Comment

Prayers sent! You'll get through this....even if it doesn't feel like you will, at this moment. God Bless y'all!

We have family in Houston that's waiting to see how high the Brazos gets and whether the levees hold - water is almost at the door now. So, we can sure empathize with what y'all are going through. Hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man,I can't imagine what you guys are going through..It's like someone else said though.You haven't lost everything.Prayer sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, peace, faith, and Gods supernatural provision in your life. Also praying for everyone else affected. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

So sorry to hear. Prayers up for y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X