• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    I thought Opening Day was Sep 30?

Good luck this weekend!
    Nope, 1st Saturday in November.

We have a "that guy" contest every year, but you have to be hauling a blind to win.

Comment

I have one in the back of my truck as well. Setting up a new stand this weekend. Probably will only hunt tomorrow morning since its a tradition.

Comment

I set my stand up last weekend. It's part of having children, priorities get shifted. ��

Comment

I don’t think the opening day drive to the land would be the same without passing “that guy”! Thank you for being that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Nope, 1st Saturday in November.

We have a "that guy" contest every year, but you have to be hauling a blind to win.
            I might be the winner this year then.

A relative left a window open on my old one and a couple owls made it their home for the last 8 months. The smell could gag a maggot.

Finally got time to finish a new one and will be hauling it down and setting it up this weekend. if I have enough time I may even hunt out of it too.

Comment

I get a bigger kick out of that guy that dresses in head to toe camo, wonders what is the best pattern, then go sits in a box blind 100-150yds from his feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                I get a bigger kick out of that guy that dresses in head to toe camo, wonders what is the best pattern, then go sits in a box blind 100-150yds from his feeder.

Then wears all that camo to town for breakfast tacos so everyone can see he's a hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Bahahaha, I'll probably be in shorts and tennis shoes sitting in a wooden box. Thank god deer don't have xray vision!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                    Then wears all that camo to town for breakfast tacos so everyone can see he's a hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    This is mandatory. If you're not in camo at the local cafe, you aint no deer hunter.

Comment

If I got $10 for every trailer I’ll see headed down 20 today loaded down with stands and feeders... I’d make enough to pay for the two bottles of Makers I just bought.

Comment

I will be on the road soon as well with a REPLACEMENT feeder but I will be coon killing and drinking more than deer hunting.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X