Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Nice buck!

Comment

Look at the mass..What a stud! Congrats!

Comment

Great Buck!! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          I'd get a little sticker shock too. That's an expensive deer!
          What's your problem Grayson? Your deer was bigger, and it was shot in your backyard for "free" so you're obviously the better hunter. Why the need to pee in his cheerios?

Congrats on an awesome buck!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

congrats on an amazing deer, Canada for deer is on the bucket list for sure

Comment

So you spent around $13,500 on this deer.......man i just dont think i could do it. Congrats on a biggin
              Last edited by DPElite; 09-29-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Wow! Incredible buck!! How did you feel when that giant came into your setup? He looks as big as a bull in that picture! Congratulations on an absolute buck of a lifetime!!

Comment

Awesome deer

Comment

Nice bow kill....Canada whitetails are on my bucket list.....

Black Horn Trophy Hunts may be one of Western Canada's toughest estate hunts if not the toughest estate hunt you will find.
                    Not being totally familiar with Canada hunts, what is an estate hunt?

Comment

how does everyone know what got spent?

and if he's got the money then so be it! Beautiful deer.

Comment

I didn't pay 13 but regardless what I paid, I dont know why that would make me less of a hunter.......If someone can shoot a 300" deer in their backyard, not sure in that case it makes them a better hunter than me considering i hunted him 3 days and finally got a shot in 650 acres at 25 yrds

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

I wondered the same txdkk....then I did a search on his outfitter and they have pricing on the website....

Comment

Wow!!!!!!

Comment

Crazy mass

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

If you look up the outfitter (Blackhorn Trophy Hunts) you can see their price list. Thats how people are "coming" up with what they think he spent.

Looks like his elk might have been cheaper than his whitetail.

To all the haters, Bottom line whatever the case. IT WAS A LEGAL HUNT no laws were broken, so why hate on someone spending 13,500 or whatever?

Congrats on a very nice deer!!!
                                Last edited by Archermike2605; 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X