No announcement yet.

Florida school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former student. Not a "ginger" as was being reported. I know that's probably not kosher, but i'm just saying what was being described.
    Prayers up. I can't imagine what the kids, parents and faculty are going through. Just horrible.
    Last edited by Clay C; 02-14-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

its only a matter of time before liberals blame guns

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
        its only a matter of time before liberals blame guns
        Way too late. They started as soon as reports of an active shooter came in.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Former student. Not a "ginger" as was being reported. I know that's probably not kosher, but i'm just saying what was being described.
          what would "ginger" mean in this context? all i know would be a red haired person ... and not really sure what it would matter unless they were trying to ID suspect. honest question here ... feel like I am an old fart missing the new slang (Google didn't help me either )

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
            what would "ginger" mean in this context? all i know would be a red haired person ... and not really sure what it would matter unless they were trying to ID suspect. honest question here ... feel like I am an old fart missing the new slang (Google didn't help me either )
            When they were still trying to locate and identify the shooter, he was being described as Ginger. It even came across the police scanner. The photos of him in custody clearly show him with dark hair.

Obviously I meant no offense to anyone who is red headed, I was just posting what was being reported as a description of the suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
              You are correct on the 1 a week stat. Although it does take into consideration shootings that take place on college campuses, as well as those that have occurred on a school campus when school was not in session.

Check out the link and see what you think

https://everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/#5532
              Solid source. First one I clicked.

"A criminal justice club student picked up a loaded gun, belonging to an advisor, which the student thought was an unloaded training weapon. She then shot at a wall target, unintentionally firing a bullet, which went through the wall and broke a window. The advisor was a licensed peace officer permitted to carry a firearm on campus."

Second click
              "A 21-year-old man drove erratically toward the athletic fields of Paradise High School during cross-country and football practices of the high school student athletes. He stopped his car near concession stands on the field, held up a pistol and fired a shot out the window of his vehicle and then drove away. The shooter did not physically injure anyone. Law enforcement later located the shooter in his vehicle and charged him with unlawful carrying of a weapon and deadly conduct."
              Last edited by adam_p; 02-14-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

When they were still trying to locate and identify the shooter, he was being described as Ginger. It even came across the police scanner. The photos of him in custody clearly show him with dark hair.

Obviously I meant no offense to anyone who is red headed, I was just posting what was being reported as a description of the suspect.
                got it, no "alternate meaning", thx

Comment

Very sad situation....... Prayers.

And Sheppard Smith, on FOX earlier, wants to know what congress is going to do to stop this.... Seriously dude?? So congress can stop crazy people now?? They can barely wipe their own azz!!

That guy is a special kind of idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                    the media will make the shooter famous, which is exactly what the shooter wants.

when will they figure it out?
                    They don't care. They compound the problem then blame it on gun owners.

Prayers for the students and families.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Very sad situation....... Prayers.

And Sheppard Smith, on FOX earlier, wants to know what congress is going to do to stop this.... Seriously dude?? So congress can stop crazy people now?? They can barely wipe their own azz!!

That guy is a special kind of idiot....

He used up time to report on what was happening and give people information (you know, things news anchors and reporters are supposed to do) to lecture people on school shootings and gun control. He needs to be fired.

Comment

He used up time to report on what was happening and give people information (you know, things news anchors and reporters are supposed to do) to lecture people on school shootings and gun control. He needs to be fired.
                        His claim to fame is being very contriversial on a "conservative" network..
                        So that's what he does.. I wish they would fire him..

Comment

Just saw a report of at least 15 dead.

Terrible!! Prayers for the community having to deal with this!

Comment

Virtue signaling at it's best

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Have not read thru all the post, but a few things come to mind:

Where and how did he get the guns?
                                What type of guns were these?
                                How did he get inside the school?
                                Exactly who is this suspect, have the police had any other contact with him before this tragedy?
                                How bad would this have been if the teachers were allowed to carry?

Once again, a shooting occurring in a GUN FREE ZONE!

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this tragedy enacted by this POS scumbag!

Comment

Working...
                                X