Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Well i have been bidding my time untiil a mature buck gets regular. One of my hideouts filled up with mature deer this week. No true giants but some good deer.

Im going to make a prediction.... One of my mature deer will meet an arrow between now and noon on saturday. We shall see. Sure is hot to be sitting in a tree all day this time of year.
    What time of day we need to be hunting this week? With the full moon will mid day be key?

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
      What time of day we need to be hunting this week? With the full moon will mid day be key?
      They well may feed mid day in the sanctuaries. Wind wont be right until tomorrow eve so I will get in early and then again sat morning. I will probably sit as late saturday as it takes.

Comment

I love reading the stories on this page....GarGuy, you should write a book sir! I will buy the first 10 copies!

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
          I love reading the stories on this page....GarGuy, you should write a book sir! I will buy the first 10 copies!
          Hopefully there will be a few new chapters this year.. I have the longest hit list ever and there are several that i dont have good pics of yet that are local and 7 plus.

Comment

Hell yeah! Look forward to those LDPs!

Comment

Hopefully there will be a few new chapters this year.. I have the longest hit list ever and there are several that i dont have good pics of yet that are local and 7 plus.
              Hope so. Good luck!

Comment

Im going to make a prediction.... One of my mature deer will meet an arrow between now and noon on saturday. We shall see. Sure is hot to be sitting in a tree all day this time of year.
                I kinda went out on a limb here thinking i would have four hunts to get it done but the wind will be wrong until tomorrow eve. Two hunts is all i will have before noon on sat.

Comment

I kinda went out on a limb here thinking i would have four hunts to get it done but the wind will be wrong until tomorrow eve. Two hunts is all i will have before noon on sat.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck GarGuy!!!

Comment

Choo em Mr Steve

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Once again all in! Good luck Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im gonna make a mad dash that way in the AM to hunt nearly all day friday. Im on call this weekend and gotta get it in when I can. Been kickin around the idea of either getting in the stand late or, arrived normal time then moving from feeder to oak flat to get a change in scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Im gonna make a mad dash that way in the AM to hunt nearly all day friday. Im on call this weekend and gotta get it in when I can. Been kickin around the idea of either getting in the stand late or, arrived normal time then moving from feeder to oak flat to get a change in scenery.
                            I bet that oak flat is the ticket. Im headed in to an oak flat with a pile of corn under them this afternoon. Gonna be a long sit but i think it may work

Comment

Well i have been bidding my time untiil a mature buck gets regular. One of my hideouts filled up with mature deer this week. No true giants but some good deer.

Don't rush the sits this weekend because good front coming next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Don't rush the sits this weekend because good front coming next week.
                                Yep but i have a couple nice deer showing up most evenings and every morning. need a south or west wind. Between now and noon tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                                X