The WORST movie you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
    I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
    The Cowboys is a good movie. Other than that, I tend to agree.

Comment

Hell Baby.

Trust me, just don't do it.

Comment

Love Actually
        Nacho Libre
        Napoleon Dynamite

Comment

Space or whatever that stupid Sandra Bullock movie is called.

I didn't make it 30 minutes.

Comment

Texas Jack, starring Trace Adkins on Netflix
            Borat

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              Human centipede

Was just about to post this one up.

Comment

The shape of water! Y’all wouldn’t believe it. Lady falls in love with swamp man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go figure

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Yep, I cannot imagine getting enjoyment from watching disgusting filthy people do their disgusting filthy things, leading useless evil lives. Only redeeming factor is I believe they all ( or most ) die.....( It has been quite a few yrs since I have seen it, memory is a bit vague )

This one was just stupid and pointless. My ( estranged ) wife thinks its hilarious. I just dont get it.
                    Now I know why you stay single

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                      Idiocracy (i shoulda known).

Idiocracy is a classic!

Here are some of mine...Deal of the Century with Chevy Chase. Hot Rod, and almost everything with Nicolas Cage except Raising Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty much any spaghetti western with Clint Eastwood in it.

Comment

Well looking thru the thread. I will watch the following to see if they are worse than my pick.
                          I have never seen any of the three.

District 9
                          Clockwork Orange
                          Gummy

I found out 2 things I didn't know existed.
                          1. There is 1 person that doesn't like Lonesome Dove
                          2. There are a couple of people that don't like any John Wayne movies

Comment

My Vote

This thing was hours long.......never went anywhere near Paris, Texas......or France neither.........and NOTHING happened in the movie.....NOTHING.

French critics said it was one of the greatest movies ever made......don't believe it.

They thought Jerry Lewis was a genius too though.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Roar

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                                It’s really interesting how much people can differ in our tastes for movies.

Any movie with Ray Liota. Any movie with Jason Statham. And the one movie that I’m aware of that features both of them, In the Name of the King, well, let’s just say I’d rather watch Battlefield Earth again before seeing any length of that movie ever again.
                                Ray Liota was in Goodfellas....a dang good movie

Comment

Working...
                                X