Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
    Did y’all get many flats on your bikes?

My understanding is that most guys just use their bikes to ride down closed roads to get away from people? Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a flat on my trailer last year and this year. On my bike I had my tires lose some air but the sealant product I used sealed up everything fast enough that it just required a few pumps and I was good to go. The flat I got this year on my trailer was so big the sealant had no chance. Most of my flats have come in section 1. I think the way they come through with shredders and clear the roads before the hunts contributes to almost all of the flats though. We put in 30miles on our scouting trip last year and never had any punctures until we hit section 1 the last day.

I use a product you can find at most bike shops called "stan's no tubes sealant". I highly recommend putting 2 bottles per tube. I still carry 2 extra tubes but that sealant works really well most of the time. I tried slime and had a big green mess after my first day last year. Luckily that was just one of my trailer tires but I'm not using it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

overnight housing

For all of those who checked on hotels, county park, or other areas. I found a great home in Laguna Vista for just over $80 per night. It had room for 4, a full kitchen, washer and dryer and a garage to store ice chests and other hunting gear. We were NOT crowded and even with the road under construction, we were still 30 minutes from the end of the county rd. Check out airbnb for those options.

Comment

If you're out there today, let us hear from you. Inquiring minds want to know ( because I'm on the next hunt)
        Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
          If you're out there today, let us hear from you. Inquiring minds want to know ( because I'm on the next hunt)
          Good luck

Same here.

Comment

Saw this one on Facebook. Says section 5

Comment

Nice looking buck stxhunter

Comment

Heading home from this week hunt. My buddy shot the deer in the above post. We left at noon today and there were 13 animals harvested. There was another ten shot Friday morning that was a little bigger than my buddies. My buddy and I each shot a buck ( mine was a 20" wide 8pt.) and each a nilgai bull. And 1 big red boar with huge cutters. Tuff hunt but it was fun!

Comment

Congrats on the bucks and bulls. Merry Christmas to all.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rodman5ydc View Post
                    Heading home from this week hunt. My buddy shot the deer in the above post. We left at noon today and there were 13 animals harvested. There was another ten shot Friday morning that was a little bigger than my buddies. My buddy and I each shot a buck ( mine was a 20" wide 8pt.) and each a nilgai bull. And 1 big red boar with huge cutters. Tuff hunt but it was fun!
                    Congrats to you both! Lets see the other buck and bull photos! Y'all were way up there! How'd y'all get the animals to the road?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of blood and sweat. But especially the volunteers that work there and a few fellow hunters that came out to help pack out that I didn't get a chance to thank.
                      If I can text someone pics to post for me, I will.

Comment

A lot of blood and sweat. But especially the volunteers that work there and a few fellow hunters that came out to help pack out that I didn't get a chance to thank.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman5ydc View Post
                          Sent ya a PM with my cell. Send them over and I'll post them for ya. Congrats!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice, great hunt

Comment

Very impressive gentlemen! Looking forward to drawing a gun hunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X