Best fixed blade broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strangler View Post
    i'll throw a name out there that no one has mentioned. Not as well known, but i like the wasp boss bullet.
    Originally posted by nitro1970 View Post
    hard for me to say what the best is but i'd say the one you have the most confidence in. I've has similar results from several different heads all ranging from hummm to wow. If i was going to narrow it down to a few, wasp boss and/or bullet, slick trick and stinger would be at the top of my list.
    hummm

Comment

shuttle t lok. Fly great super sharp and cheap replacement blades. Also have had good luck with magnus stingers.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. This is my first year bowhunting and really wasnt sure what to get. I believe yall sold me on the slick tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
          shuttle t lok. Fly great super sharp and cheap replacement blades. Also have had good luck with magnus stingers.
          Noooo! Stingers or buzzcut by Magnus! They almost never need sharpening and they are REALLY sharp!

Comment

Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
              Thanks for all the info guys. This is my first year bowhunting and really wasnt sure what to get. I believe yall sold me on the slick tricks.
              Good choice, its a solid broadhead and I havent heard any complaints about them. I may shoot them as well this season

Comment

I was a long time user of G5 Montecs, but this season I will be using NAP Hellrazors. They flew well for me the other day at the range, and those suckers are scary sharp out of the box. Montecs took some work before hunting with them.

Comment

Triton WAC 'ems always worked pretty good too. Just not "better enough" to warrant the extra coin.
                  Put ------ (fill in the blank with whatever you choose) in the right spot and start scribbling on that tag.

Comment

Switched to Slick Tricks last year after shooting 3 different heads and i havent had any problems with them. They fly great.

Took the Deer in my profile with the ST Magnums.

Comment

slick tricks thunderheads,razor dobbs black death and bunker busters have all worked for me slick trick standards are my favorite right now

Comment

Slick tricks, Strikers, or Buzzcuts are good ones.

Comment

st. magnum

Comment

100gr. Magnus Buzzcuts. Hit the same as fieldpoints. If they get messed up after a shot just send in and they replace. Life time Guarantee. I've sent in plenty and they replace them no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                              My view is this: ST has steel ferrule and Muzzy's have Aluminum. ST blades are thicker I believe but check that to be certain.
                              I will say this about Muzzy's, if there is a BH mfg out there that has figured out a serviceable AL ferrule muzzy has.
                              Is price that different?
                              thats the big difference to me steel ferrule.

muzzy's are cheaper but not by much

Comment

Steelforce (SOB and Black Death). Zwickey. Grizz Tricks. Magnus. Muzzy. Just to name a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X