No announcement yet.

Taking the wheels off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That just speaks to the quality of his bow.

Gary

Comment

That said I'm not on his waiting list either.

Gary

Comment

As a result of reading this thread, Daniel and I detoured through Jacksonville on our way to the Paris ASA Pro/Am. We thought we would stop by Bob Lee’s place, check out a few bows, add to the wish list, and continue on our way. Nearly three hours later we left, with a significantly diminished tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
          Is there any trad shooters on here from Wharton County? Or a shoot near SW Houston or Victoria this weekend? If anyone would like to go stump shooting/hog hunting in exchange for some knowledge and tips on gap shooting, I'd be more than happy to take them.
          If you were asking about this weekend, I saw this too late to matter. But you can get on the Tradition Bowhunters of Texas website and see a list of all their upcoming trad shoots. It's a great way to meet people and get shooting help if you want it.

I'd be willing to meet up and hunt hogs sometime. But I'm in Austin, and don't have a lease or anything, I just hunt public.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
              Thank you all for the helpful information. Does any Texas Bowyer make a recurve with a flat handle similar to a longbow? I really like the simple vertical grip on my PSE Sequoia.

Is there any trad shooters on here from Wharton County? Or a shoot near SW Houston or Victoria this weekend? If anyone would like to go stump shooting/hog hunting in exchange for some knowledge and tips on gap shooting, I'd be more than happy to take them.
              Golden Triangle just had their TBOT shoot yesterday. Wish I had seen this post earlier.

Chester is May 19th and 19th

Banana Bend has their TBOT shoot on June 8th

If you want to shoot and get to know a lot of Trad guys then you need to make these tournaments. Don't get discouraged with "how good you shoot" and don't let it discourage you from going to these tournaments! You will learn a ton by attending.

Comment

Working...
              X