No announcement yet.

Antique Safe Restoration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a guy on pirate4x4 that had done some. It was under the outdoor forum.

Comment

My dad has that almost exact same safe. It may even be the same manufacturer. Looks almost identical.

Comment

I love the patina on it, I would clean it and clear it be done....that’s just me

Comment

Can anybody help me? I have a friend with what looks like the exact brand of safe that's pictured in the OP. The safe is open and empty but we do not know the combo. Anyone know how we can get it reprogrammed?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            Can anybody help me? I have a friend with what looks like the exact brand of safe that's pictured in the OP. The safe is open and empty but we do not know the combo. Anyone know how we can get it reprogrammed?
            Where is the safe at ?

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
              Where is the safe at ?
              Central Texas

Comment

As an antique collector; I wouldn't touch a thing. Restoring it will sure take away from it's worth... Get it appraised before doing a thing to it.

Comment

Just an FYI

I was told that there is a possibility that these old safes contain asbestos. If you go to messing with one, either get it checked out or take precautions.

I know where one is/was that had my last name on it and I had checked into the ins and outs of buying it and getting it cleaned up.
                  Never could get together on price so it is still sitting there

Comment

Working...
                  X