No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I see you now have 12 signed up. I really look forward to meeting y'all. This is gonna be a fun trip, I guarantee it. Don't expect 5 star accomadations, but my cabins are heated, air-conditioned, and have satellite tv. Heck I even have indoor plumbing and hot shower. I have a big charcoal grill and also a smoker outside to cook on, and of course there is a stove/oven inside. I also have a big rock fire ring and plenty of firewood. I will be sure I have plenty hogs. I usually keep between 50-70. I also have 1000 acres of free range that we can chase varmints on day or night, so bring lots of arrows. Have a Merry Christmas. See you in April,
    Donnie Hays 903-249-4850

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
      Hey guys, I see you now have 12 signed up. I really look forward to meeting y'all. This is gonna be a fun trip, I guarantee it. Don't expect 5 star accomadations, but my cabins are heated, air-conditioned, and have satellite tv. Heck I even have indoor plumbing and hot shower. I have a big charcoal grill and also a smoker outside to cook on, and of course there is a stove/oven inside. I also have a big rock fire ring and plenty of firewood. I will be sure I have plenty hogs. I usually keep between 50-70. I also have 1000 acres of free range that we can chase varmints on day or night, so bring lots of arrows. Have a Merry Christmas. See you in April,
      Donnie Hays 903-249-4850
      Donnie do you have the necessary equipment to boil crawfish, or should I bring my pot and burner ?

Comment

I have burner and pot.

Comment

I have burner and pot.
          Thanks

Hope you like mudbugs

Comment

We don't get many mudbugs up here in Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              We don't get many mudbugs up here in Virginia.
              Do you eat them Phillip ? I'll probably bring some snowcrabs too

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                Do you eat them Phillip ? I'll probably bring some snowcrabs too
                Yes I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  Yes I do!
                  Awesome ! When time for the hunt gets close I guess we can start putting together a menu ? I know Charles is a pretty good hand around the grill

Comment

Always a day late and a dollar short! I hope y'all have fun. Maybe we can get another like minded hunt scheduled!

Comment

Latest update.

IN
                      Phillip Fields - deposit paid
                      marshrat
                      EnW - deposit paid
                      jmack
                      Oneway
                      trad"Doc"53 - deposit paid
                      deer99hunter - deposit paid
                      bassmatt72 -deposit paid
                      pope@young315
                      Txpitdog
                      banzai - deposit paid
                      BAPilot2

INTERESTED
                      bubba1986
                      Featherflinger
                      Chunky
                      chester12
                      limbbender
                      TRH
                      LostHawg
                      TexasBubba
                      STATON

Comment

I've been shooting my curve alot, starting to feel pretty confident???? Maybe I will actually "bring home some bacon" from the trip!

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                          I've been shooting my curve alot, starting to feel pretty confident???? Maybe I will actually "bring home some bacon" from the trip!
                          Keep the practice up I hope we all get a chance to bring home some pork !

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                            Confidence is the name of the game! Just keep at it and you'll take home some bacon.

Comment

Chances, you gonna get chances! When y'all get here I'm gonna have hogs running everywhere. Lots of food, big campfires, good fellowship, and lots of chances. That's what I'm shooting for. Practice, practice, practice, and bring lots of arrows.

Comment

Chances, you gonna get chances! When y'all get here I'm gonna have hogs running everywhere....... Practice, practice, practice, and bring lots of arrows.
                                I might need to get some more arrows!

Comment

Working...
                                X