No announcement yet.

White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are still up in the creeks! My son caught 36 yesterday and these today with his buddy.
    Attached Files

Comment

How about in the Llano down stream from the Slab near Kingsland?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        They are still up in the creeks! My son caught 36 yesterday and these today with his buddy.
        What Creek was that in?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          What Creek was that in?
          Peach Creek by the east fork of the San Jacinto. He is there again this morning.

Comment

Peach Creek by the east fork of the San Jacinto
            shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
              Its ok. Us hogslayers got to stick together.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Hey bud you might want to remove this pic. 15 of those fish are baby hybrids.
                Last edited by medic911; 03-16-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

My son and his buddy made another good haul! Still wading the creek.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My son and his buddy made another good haul! Still wading the creek.
                    Sooner or later they gonna find some good fat sows

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Question: When fishing a creek on foot, what is y'alls strategy?

Obviously there is a point where the water gets so shallow that the fish can no longer swim upstream. Do you start there and work your way back towards the lake? Or do you start closer towards the lake and work your way upstream?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post

Obviously there is a point where the water gets so shallow that the fish can no longer swim upstream. Do you start there and work your way back towards the lake? Or do you start closer towards the lake and work your way upstream?
                        I go as far up stream as I think they can go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Whenever you decide to walk back up spring from valley view, let me know.. ill come along. i work in valley view and see people down there all the time

Comment

Anybody tried the creeks on the north side of Ray Roberts? I'm going hit a few of them after work today.
                            We went all the way up to the bridge on the east fork last Friday. Never got a bite. Will try again this Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post

Hey bud you might want to remove this pic. 15 of those fish are baby hybrids.
                              Yuuup

Comment

We walked in to spring creek from 35 south of Valley View. We caught a couple of males and there was some guys who were closer to the lake than we were who caught a few. I'm not sure if we are to late or to early???
                                Where do you launch your boat at to get up spring creek?
                                On Sunday we ran up Spring Creek from the lake. Was not able to make it very far past the railroad bridge. Ran into some sandies before RR bridge and after. Didn't get a limit but about half or a little more of what we kept were females. Caught a few crappie near mouth of creek

Comment

Working...
                                X