Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
    Checks cashed for form1 and form4 Dec 30. The old man that filled out my paperwork at the gun shop made several mistakes on the paperwork that I corrected before I sent them out. If checks were cashed, is it safe to assume that the forms were filled out correctly? TIA
    No. Not at all. There could be 12 months from the date the check was cashed to the date a human being actually scrutinized the contents of your form.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      No. Not at all. There could be 12 months from the date the check was cashed to the date a human being actually scrutinized the contents of your form.
      This whole process is frustrating. My receptionist (notary) was amazed at the amount of paperwork that was involved in both forms, as well as the trust. "And they want MORE gun control?! As if criminals will take the time to do this"

...Yup

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        This whole process is frustrating. My receptionist (notary) was amazed at the amount of paperwork that was involved in both forms, as well as the trust. "And they want MORE gun control?! As if criminals will take the time to do this"

...Yup
        Your receptionist is a keeper.

Comment

Silencer Shop makes it pretty easy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I went through Capitol Armory as an individual and purchased an Ultra 7 on June 29th. I JUST got the email saying I can pick it up today! 6 months and change is a really pleasant suprise.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
              I went through Capitol Armory as an individual and purchased an Ultra 7 on June 29th. I JUST got the email saying I can pick it up today! 6 months and change is a really pleasant suprise.
              This is about right for an INDIVIDUAL

Comment

You need to call them. You posted that quote ^^ about them emailing you in two months ago. It should have been pushed through by now. If you can't get the help you need via that email, PM me for a direct number to an ATF examiner who is very helpful.
                Got this email this morning.....this is killing me.

Your background check was submitted to the FBI on 10/03/2017, they are currently working in date order and are around 09/17/2017. I’m not sure how many are between those two dates but they are getting close to your area.

Jason Frushour
                NFA Division
                Industry Processing Branch
                Legal Instruments Examiner

Comment

Good news! Looks like my wait is coming to an end. Capitol Armory sent an email saying my stamp was ready.

This was a trust.

Form 4 Mailed 3-9-17
                  Check Cashed 3-24-17
                  Form 4 Approved 1-16-18

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                    Good news! Looks like my wait is coming to an end. Capitol Armory sent an email saying my stamp was ready.

This was a trust.

Form 4 Mailed 3-9-17
                    Check Cashed 3-24-17
                    Form 4 Approved 1-16-18
                    We have the same mailed date hope I’ll be getting an email soon.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                      We have the same mailed date hope I’ll be getting an email soon.
                      Fingers crossed for you!

Comment

This was a trust.

Form 4 Mailed 3-9-17
                        Check Cashed 3-24-17
                        Form 4 Approved 1-16-18
                        It hurts my heart a little that you are not using this as an opportunity to come to the big city and see your hippy buddy.

Comment

It hurts my heart a little that you are not using this as an opportunity to come to the big city and see your hippy buddy.
                          I've been told that "my type" aren't welcome in Austifornia. Better stick to my neck of the woods over here and let UPS deliver it. Besides, you'd want to take me to some BBQ place where you have to get in line the day before just to get a piece of brisket for lunch.

Comment

I've been told that "my type" aren't welcome in Austifornia. Better stick to my neck of the woods over here and let UPS deliver it. Besides, you'd want to take me to some BBQ place where you have to get in line the day before just to get a piece of brisket for lunch.
                            I was cussed out for driving my F-350 7.3 because I was killing the planet last time I was there.

They were driving a land barge that was worse than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                              I was cussed out for driving my F-350 7.3 because I was killing the planet last time I was there.

They were driving a land barge that was worse than mine.

Ya but no one "needs" a F-350 in their little world. How dare you not drive an electric car that is recharged by the wind created by fairy wings!

Comment

Ya but no one "needs" a F-350 in their little world. How dare you not drive an electric car that is recharged by the wind created by fairy wings!

So true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X