Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slick trick magnums

Comment

Silver Flames. Expensive to buy, but last forever. No comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Silver Flames if you really want the BEST........at $22/each! So what are you wanting to hunt? And where?
        That might be the best by far!! It is one of the most expensive, and they just went up in price. Alaska Bowhunting Supply just bought them out! Also new video of the bh shot into the brisket of an elephant, and took him down in short yardage.

Comment

i have used slick tricks for about 7 years now.... im going to use the grizz trick this year its has a 1 1/4 cut instead of 1 1/8. my only opinion is i want to take anything that can go wrong out of the picture and a failed mechanical is something i can control. just my opinion... one thing to keep in mind is some states are banning mbh's. here is a link from bowsite that discusses some of the pros and cons...either way good luck with your approaching season.

AT the Wildlife Commission meeting yesterday in Montrose, the subject to investigate and possibility

Comment

Muzzy MX3

Comment

Slick Trick 1 1/8" Magnum 100gr

Comment

Most under rated broadhead I think is the Rocket mini blaster. I been shooting them for a while now, they are a lot cheaper than most and leaves a huge hole. They are a 1.75" cut 3 blade. They did have a 4 blade but stop making them for some reason, but I still have a couple...

Comment

Stinger buzz cuts all the way

Comment

muzzy mx4 I have always found my animals I have shoot with a muzzy

Comment

Terminal T Lock!

Comment

Working...
                      X