Why they seek to impeach at any cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
    OMG, have you guys seen the late breaking new BOMBSHELL allegations?
    You mean like Liawatha's son producing a movie paid for by Iranian government?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Puggy625; 01-21-2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Drudges calculation cost him big time. His growth from the left (if there was any) was offset tri-fold by the amount of conservatives he lost. It also left a gaping hole for the Bongino Report to fill in..which I hear is doing phenomenal.
        He is worth about 150 mil....pretty sure he will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
          OMG, have you guys seen the late breaking new BOMBSHELL allegations?
          Thanks for joining us Hannity

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I think she looks better now than back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Well played Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I think she looks better now than back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Would

Comment

I was thinking the fools at all the other networks, but yeah him too.

Comment

I almost posted the exact same thing plus add in the standard:

...Clinton, bought and paid for dirty docier, dirty water, throw grandma off the cliff... lowest unemployment ever, lowest for blacks, Hisanics, women, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

If you have nothing to hide, why don't you release transcripts from your phone calls?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      If you have nothing to hide, why don't you release transcripts from your phone calls?
                      He did and it didn't matter and it will never matter when you are dealing with the left.
                      The Democrats have openly admitted that they were going to impeach Trump before he ever took office and this whole impeachment is nothing more than a political attack ad that is being paid for by the American taxpayers.
                      I'm not a fan of presidents releasing private conversations with other world leaders for obvious reasons.
                      Obama and Biden were/are as corrupt as they come and the spineless Republicans should have investigated them.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by iamntxhunter; 01-21-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Release them? You mean like Obama did?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          He did and it didn't matter and it will never matter when you are dealing with the left.
                          The Democrats have openly admitted that they were going to impeach Trump before he ever took office and this whole impeachment is nothing more than a political attack ad that is being paid for by the American taxpayers.
                          I'm not a fan of presidents releasing private conversations with other world leaders for obvious reasons.
                          Obama and Biden were/are as corrupt as they come and the spineless Republicans should have investigated them.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Draco View Post
                          Release them? You mean like Obama did?

If nothing to hide, even in personal convo, release the transcripts and let's move fwd.

BTW, I don't recall Obama ever being impeached.
                          When Bill was impeached he gave up 90,000 pages of documents.

If you did nothing wrong, put all the evidence on the table to secure your innocence rather than hiding behind smoke and mirrors which delays the process and gives the appearance that you have something to hide

Comment

I have to many names to call someone......

Trump is too busy right now doing real things. Screw people wanting documents. We all know they only want more and more data so they can ANALize every word and make up more BS.

Maybe they are the ones who should come up with some sort of actual proof Trump did something wrong.

Comment

No way should he cooperate now with all the deviant crap / previous shenanigans...this whole deal started the day he got the nomination & will continue until the end of his term in 2024. They will never give up trying to remove him from office. I wouldn't give them a business card at this point.

Time to go full blown defense...I can't wait for the election & the reaction of this next landslide. This impeachment is going to backfire so bad for the left, just watch the vid.

Dems can pound sand...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgeQ1BARoe0"]The Senate exists for moments like this. - YouTube[/ame]
                              Last edited by Artos; 01-22-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                If nothing to hide, even in personal convo, release the transcripts and let's move fwd.

BTW, I don't recall Obama ever being impeached.
                                When Bill was impeached he gave up 90,000 pages of documents.

If you did nothing wrong, put all the evidence on the table to secure your innocence rather than hiding behind smoke and mirrors which delays the process and gives the appearance that you have something to hide
                                How'd your deer season end up? Fill all your tags?

Comment

Working...
                                X