Best Concealed Carry Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoken0313 View Post
    x2 , my carry is a G19 either appendix or at about 3:30 depending on my attire but the belt stays the same and ive been nothing but happy with it
    same, and will wear an Alien Gear leather belt with the steel liner

Comment

I have an alien gear that is okay, but love my belt from beltman.

Comment

Tucker & Byrd

Dress belts stout enough to carry.

Comment

I have a couple of Beltman belts that I have worked over hard for many years.

Comment

DM Bullard. Both belts and holsters. Made in Texas.

Comment

My belt came from Amazon. It has a thin steel liner in it and so far it’s been about the best one I’ve ever owned. Can’t tell you the name but im sure an Amazon search would turn it up. Probably this one.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've been wearing the same Galco day in and day out for the last 10 years. It holds up a Glock 17 just fine.
                I got the belt from Midway.
                Last edited by Brute Killer; 10-02-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor Belt, best belt on the market - for carry or no carry.

Comment

Pantel Tactical - America's largest online firearms and accessories mall.

Been wearing one of these every day for about four years, and it is great.

Comment

I like my Tucker Gunleather belt. Have had it since 2004 and it is showing no signs of giving up!

Comment

Another tucker fan. 10 years and still going strong. His holsters are all I will buy anymore too. Everything he does is classy, functional and quality that's hard to beat. And made in Texas

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

Abetterbeltusa ultimate gun belt for me. Made in Houston to your specs and mine has been fantastic.

Comment

I switch between a Tucker Gunleather belt that I had made and a Ares Gear Ranger belt. Both have been great and the Ares belt is going on 9 years.

Jake

Comment

I found this company several years ago, pricey but highly recommended.
                              The Gold Standard in Leather Gun Belts. Custom made gunbelts for CCW and open carry, manufactured from bullhide, horsehide, or elephant hide.

Great company to do business with.

Comment

Used my American Eagle or Carhartt belt since I started carrying in college. I have always been under the impression a thick belt will do the job. I pack a commander size colt 45 with a alien gear holster.

Comment

Working...
                                X