Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright yall. Making it look easy.

Comment

Some nice animals folks. He's right y'all make it look easy. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Way to go fellas!!!

Especially you Malachi!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Thanks Bisch! It's been a long journey to get here!

I'm losing track of who all is killing what, but way to go fellas! Kenwood, that's a beauty of a buck!

Comment

Congrats all.

Comment

Congrats everyone on their recent success. I've been shooting almost 2 years now without hunting... it's time!

Comment

Congrats all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxSportsman View Post
                Congrats everyone on their recent success. I've been shooting almost 2 years now without hunting... it's time!
                Yes sir...do some hunting and get one under your belt

Comment

Sorry for the bad LDP had to pick up another hunter.
                  Shot this deer at 3 yards. It is a long story but basically I was half standing so I could shoot at a pig that was at 6 yards. The buck walked right in front of the blind at a high rate of speed. I drew and shot him as he went by the blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

Nice. Point blank.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on the harvests!

The buck I harvested was double checked by the Game Warden and found to be 12 1/2" wide. The meat will go to a family in need. I will see the JP. I will get fined by the State for replacement of that critter. I know better now. Oorah!
                        Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-12-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Briar friar sorry for the mess-up. Those fines are't cheap usually. Hope they cut you some slack for turning it in yourself. Lots of good successful hunts happening. Congrats to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

The buck I harvested was double checked by the Game Warden and found to be 12 1/2" wide. The meat will go to a family in need. I will see the JP. I will get fined by the State for replacement of that critter. I know better now. Oorah!
                            Very few people these days would be willing to make that call and admit a mistake. I applaud your honesty. I hope it comes back around and you kill a monster down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

That sucks bud. Having morals and doing the right thing aint always cheap in the short term... but in the long run, you will come out ahead.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice GT! Man, it’s been a good season!

Comment

Working...
                                X