Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Freak
    You like that do ya?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha - entertaining as always - Leigh, hahaha

Yall have a blessed / great week.

Comment

Well, I shot my first and last 3D shoot of the year this weekend. Surprised my self a little bit considering I hadn't been shooting much the last 2 months due to some bow arm/shoulder issues.

I made the mistake of using some binos that a guy in our group brought. I guess I shoot better scores when I know where the 12 and 10 ring are on those darn targets.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          Well, I shot my first and last 3D shoot of the year this weekend. Surprised my self a little bit considering I hadn't been shooting much the last 2 months due to some bow arm/shoulder issues.

I made the mistake of using some binos that a guy in our group brought. I guess I shoot better scores when I know where the 12 and 10 ring are on those darn targets.

You must've shot LSBA in Brazos last weekend. There is another shoot this weekend at buffalo field. And both still have one more shoot in sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            You must've shot LSBA in Brazos last weekend. There is another shoot this weekend at buffalo field. And both still have one more shoot in sept.

Nope... was at church.
            I shot TBOT at Banana Bend.

Comment

I shot the LSBA sunday, it was a good turnout. Lots of trad shooters were there too

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                I shot the LSBA sunday, it was a good turnout. Lots of trad shooters were there too

It was cool to get to meet you at the TBOT shoot... even though neither of us knew we were meeting each other

Comment

That really is the bummer about 3D shoots... the fact that you realistically can't shoot with everybody you'd like to.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    That really is the bummer about 3D shoots... the fact that you realistically can't shoot with everybody you'd like to.

You can. I always do.

Comment

Si the things that get overlooked...I found a softball size ball of lent in the dryer hose. It's amazing what will stop a dryer from working efficiency. Of course it doesn't help these guys use 3-5 dryer sheets per load

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                        Of course it doesn't help these guys use 3-5 dryer sheets per load

What kinda guys you bunking ( aka spooning) with?

I have NEVER used a dryer sheet, unless it had fresh earth scent in it.

Comment

Just hopped on the jet out of new Orleans, flying back to houston cause I 10 is impassable. Got the nicest stewardess already got coffee for me before I left the ground

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                            Just hopped on the jet out of new Orleans, flying back to houston cause I 10 is impassable. Got the nicest stewardess already got coffee for me before I left the ground

One of my bosses is supposed to fish chandelier islands. Supposed to leave tomorrow. Wonder if that's happening.

Comment

Likely he can

Comment

Here are the 2016-17 hunting and fishing regulations. Pick up your print copy wherever licenses are sold or download the free app at http://bit.ly/OutdoorApp

Comment

Working...
                                X