Inevitable end for all dog lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very sorry for you loss.

My dog Katie is about to be 15. Unbelievable. I cannot imagine life without her. She is essential part of the regular household everyday schedule. We will be loss without her. I use to walk right past her wagging tail in the evenings after work and I would just go right into the house. Now I always stop & pause and warmly pet her and give her a loving moment as I enter. I know these times are precious and few. I only hope that I am there when she leaves us so that she does not go alone.

My sincerest sympathies to your family.

Comment

Sorry for the loss, nothing like losing a good dog. I get way to attached and get crushed when that day eventually comes. Hang in there.

Comment

Now you have my allergies acting up. Sorry for your loss, I have been thru it many times. It is never easy.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. It's always tough

Comment

I hate that for you man. I grew up with labs and my wife grew up with pugs. I bought her a black pug as a wedding gift 9 years ago and Mango has been my dog since Day 1. Best dog I’ve ever had. Sorry for your loss!

Comment

So very sorry

Comment

So sorry.

Comment

sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Dogs give truly unconditional love which I think makes it so hard when they pass.

Comment

That’s hard. There aren’t many things worse than losing a good dog.

Comment

My other dog has taken it hard too. Keeps roaming the house looking for him. Hardly eating. Vet said they go through depression when their pals go.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Pyrenees last week. I swear I still hear her barking at coyotes every night.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for you loss. I had to put my lab down last year, still tear up when i think about it. I'd say it gets better but just focus on the good times you had

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X