• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!!! We start em early around here[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Looks good! Put some shoes on that boy... This ain't Liberty!

Or Daisetta!!!

Comment

What about Devers? 15 years there!!!

And then the rains came!!!

Comment

One valuable suggestion: Whoever you use to wire and plumb your motors and other equipment, make sure they are licensed and authorized to install the product by the manufacturer. I've replaced all of my equipment myself. The one time I had a warranty issue (capacitor went bad after a few weeks), Pentair easily got out of the warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            One valuable suggestion: Whoever you use to wire and plumb your motors and other equipment, make sure they are licensed and authorized to install the product by the manufacturer. I've replaced all of my equipment myself. The one time I had a warranty issue (capacitor went bad after a few weeks), Pentair easily got out of the warranty.

Thanks for the info. I've got a 3 yr warranty on my equipment. I'm buying it direct from the manufacturer. I didn't have a preference but wound up going with Jandy at cost!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              Thanks for the info. I've got a 3 yr warranty on my equipment. I'm buying it direct from the manufacturer. I didn't have a preference but wound up going with Jandy at cost!

I used all Jandy valves too. Regarding the equipment, who is installing it? If it's you, the risk is potentially everything you've spent on the parts. Not a huge gamble, but it is either way.

Comment

I'm not installing anything. The most I've done is throw some tarps over it! The first guy I met in this process is an electrician/plumber for several local builders. He's been a great resource throughout this process. And yes, he's legit with licensing and insurance.

Comment

Care to throw out the numbers on the build? Im curious what the total will be. I have been thinking of a pool but I aint paying $60k

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Care to throw out the numbers on the build? Im curious what the total will be. I have been thinking of a pool but I aint paying $60k
                    He's gonna end up paying $150k before its all said and done. The subs are charging him much more since he's a homeowner

Looking forward to the final numbers myself

Comment

Looks good do far. How close is the pool to the house?

Comment

9' from the house

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          He's gonna end up paying $150k before its all said and done. The subs are charging him much more since he's a homeowner

Looking forward to the final numbers myself
                          Haters be hatin'. But good luck, my buddie did his own pool and save plenty of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                            9' from the house
                            Cool. Looked significantly closer than that to me from the angle. All good! Onward through the fog.

Comment

Pool excavation Tomball

Thanks for sharing. Following closely as I will be doing the same. Trying to hold off until early next year. I'm not far from you will be sending a PM for contacts once you are done

Comment

Following. We are in the middle of a pool build right now with an awesome builder. What are your pool/spa dimensions, decking size, etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X