The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Duh.....keep up now.[emoji23] He is my congressman.....i.e., my district is represented by him. Where did I endorse him? [emoji102] Nope...no irony just part of the equation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Again. Not **** Sherlock! I knew exactly what you meant about your congressman. You obviously missed my point about the President trying to get things done with "weasels." Now, you keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Again. Not **** Sherlock! I knew exactly what you meant about your congressman. You obviously missed my point about the President trying to get things done with "weasels." Now, you keep up.
      Lol....far from what you implied but i will play along as that is light yeaes from the point. Now, Brady was tea party. ..[emoji102]... .so they duped us with weasels???[emoji15] Thus the fix is in on you and me.....right? We are in the same boat......sorry just what we have. Its your turn Sherlock.[emoji12]

Comment

Truth sir...[emoji106] ..so how do we proceed?? Do we rant and rave on tbh and zero progress? Hillary loss thsnkfully.....now what?

Honestly?

They have amassed too much power. It wont change until their blood pours down the Capitol steps. Unless they all just decide to do the right thing one day But things will have to get much worse before that ever happens.
        Attached Files

Comment

..now get to the job you earned by beating a horrible canidate.
          You know, Donnie beat a bunch of people that were not so horrible, during the republican race.

While the media is ranting and raving, I would bet that ol Donnie J has kept more campaign promises than BHO to date. Hence the current ranting and raving

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Honestly?

They have amassed too much power. It wont change until their blood pours down the Capitol steps. Unless they all just decide to do the right thing one day But things will have to get much worse before that ever happens.
            I understand completely. [emoji111] I really rue that day , but 25 yeaes is my guess.
            So, in the interim what are possible actions?

Comment

I understand completely. [emoji111] I really rue that day , but 25 yeaes is my guess.
              So, in the interim what are possible actions?

The two parties have it figured out too well. Most people will continue to vote for a Kevin Brady. We know he is a POS but better him than some democrat right? Both sides know this and exploit it, keep half the country at the other half's throats and vice versa. I have voted 3rd party against that man since me and him had a disagreement when I was a Federal Agent. He was a big fan of open borders and still probably is. He was informed of many illegal and corrupt going ons within CBP and chose to turn a blind eye after pretending to be upset. Same with Cornyn. Thankfully Kay Bailey Hutchinson did take action or I might not be here right now. She had IA agents down there so fast it wasn't even funny.

Term limits would fix almost everything but they will never vote themselves out of office. Organize and get them replaced by citizen statesmen who only intend to go in for a few years and clean house and then get out.

Comment

Lol....far from what you implied but i will play along as that is light yeaes from the point. Now, Brady was tea party. ..[emoji102]... .so they duped us with weasels???[emoji15] Thus the fix is in on you and me.....right? We are in the same boat......sorry just what we have. Its your turn Sherlock.[emoji12]

Good lord! I implied nothing. You said "my guy". I merely quoted what you said. Nothing more. I never said y'all were bros, friends, lovers or anything else. I quoted you......nothing more nothing less. My point is, there are evidently a lot of congress members like "your guy", and the President has to attempt to get them to help him achieve his goals. Obviously, weasels can't be trusted. Your turn wind vane.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  You know, Donnie beat a bunch of people that were not so horrible, during the republican race.

While the media is ranting and raving, I would bet that ol Donnie J has kept more campaign promises than BHO to date. Hence the current ranting and raving
                  Again....BHO ancient history.[emoji102] I need President Trumps promises accomplished. (Taxes, healthcare, wars) Yes, I agree as canidate Trump virtually punked my choice Cruz in the race.[emoji85]

Comment

Again....BHO ancient history.[emoji102] I need President Trumps promises accomplished. (Taxes, healthcare, wars) Yes, I agree as canidate Trump virtually punked my choice Cruz in the race.[emoji85]

You gona give the man a chance to do so or just keep repeating the same ol BS time and time again?

Honestly how do you expect him to be able to accomplish these things with people fighting him every step of the way? Also what time frame would you like all this done?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      You gona give the man a chance to do so or just keep repeating the same ol BS time and time again?

Honestly how do you expect him to be able to accomplish these things with people fighting him every step of the way? Also what time frame would you like all this done?
                      Lol! Crazy ain't it?

Comment

BHO ancient history
                        You mean like he is completely out of the political picture? Not in the news at all? Rode off into the sunset like Bush.

This was from just yesterday -

Of the 860 rules or proposed rules that the Trump administration has killed, 179 came from what he called Mr. Obama’s “secret” list. As Trump aides combed through the books, they found pending proposals that included rules on hardwood plywood research and new requirements for contamination control in cattle slaughter operations......

During Mr. Trump’s first six months in office, he has eliminated 16 major regulations that had cost businesses at least $100 million per year each. He has introduced only one major regulation, pertaining to mercury in wastewater........

Federal agencies under Mr. Trump have withdrawn 469 proposed regulations from a report last fall under Mr. Obama. Another 391 proposed regulations have been delayed for further evaluation.

Trump officials said the Obama administration introduced rules in the last six months of 2016 that would have imposed $6.8 billion in annual costs on the economy, while the new rules during Mr. Trump’s first five months have imposed no costs.

Attached Files

Comment

You mean like he is completely out of the political picture? Not in the news at all? Rode off into the sunset like Bush.

Of the 860 rules or proposed rules that the Trump administration has killed, 179 came from what he called Mr. Obama’s “secret” list. As Trump aides combed through the books, they found pending proposals that included rules on hardwood plywood research and new requirements for contamination control in cattle slaughter operations......

During Mr. Trump’s first six months in office, he has eliminated 16 major regulations that had cost businesses at least $100 million per year each. He has introduced only one major regulation, pertaining to mercury in wastewater........

Federal agencies under Mr. Trump have withdrawn 469 proposed regulations from a report last fall under Mr. Obama. Another 391 proposed regulations have been delayed for further evaluation.

Trump officials said the Obama administration introduced rules in the last six months of 2016 that would have imposed $6.8 billion in annual costs on the economy, while the new rules during Mr. Trump’s first five months have imposed no costs.

Please don't put facts in the mans face but but Trump has done NOTHING since he has been in office

Comment

BHO got the suck down

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              The two parties have it figured out too well. Most people will continue to vote for a Kevin Brady. We know he is a POS but better him than some democrat right? Both sides know this and exploit it, keep half the country at the other half's throats and vice versa. I have voted 3rd party against that man since me and him had a disagreement when I was a Federal Agent. He was a big fan of open borders and still probably is. He was informed of many illegal and corrupt going ons within CBP and chose to turn a blind eye after pretending to be upset. Same with Cornyn. Thankfully Kay Bailey Hutchinson did take action or I might not be here right now. She had IA agents down there so fast it wasn't even funny.

Term limits would fix almost everything but they will never vote themselves out of office. Organize and get them replaced by citizen statesmen who only intend to go in for a few years and clean house and then get out.
                              Ooooh, the sweet, sweet sound of term limits. This is my jam. You are correct, Sir. They will never vote themselves out so, why don't We the People? That was rhetorical and you and I know why. Cornyn is the majority whip in the Senate. You don't get that job unless you're a dirt-legged whore for the Party. Cornyn is the absolute worst politician for Texas. That says a lot with Joe Strauss at the helm. Cornyn's reach is far and wide.

I have never voted for Cornyn and never will. I just cannot. When he has gone unopposed, that box goes unchecked. We need to rid ourselves of the plague that is John Cornyn and do so soundly. No one believed his predecessor from Virginia (his name escapes me because he is so forgettable) could be beaten but he was run out of Washington on a rail. It will be up to us. Cornyn is too busy becoming filthy rich while standing on our shoulders.

Comment

The rats are jumping ship ...

Comment

Working...
                                X